ASPC/AMHR 2007 Convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lea count D & D Farrier Service in for a table sponsorship at the convention. Im just sorry i cant make it Lots of little feet need to be taken care of during that time. lol

dawn

:aktion033: Lea I am coming, made my hotel reservation tonight and will mail the form tomorrow. I already told you I would sponsor a table and I will bring something for the auction. I am also available to volunteer on Friday and Saturday as I am not coming until Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you at the convention :bgrin

Yvonne

Unless something unexpected comes up I am planning to attend and am hoping my husband can come for all or at least part of the time. I need to get organized and get registered in the morning.

We had several horses get their Hall of Fames this year and I'd like to be there to receive those plus attend all of the other meetings. I really wanted to go last year but our baby was having surgery at that time.

I am coming too! Dale, myself, Debbie and Rita will all be there and ready to give a helping hand for the whole time. Just let us know where you need us!

HI Lea

I have just filled out my registrations forms-- will be mailing them off today-- not going on the bus tour though.

Judy & I should be arriving later on Wednesday -- so will be available to help out .

Lee - put me down to sponsor a table at the banquet -- we also did this at the Area 2 convention in Grand Rapids.

See you there.

Amelia

ASPC/AMHR National Convention

Yyatte Regnecy Hotel

Buffalo, New York

716 856 1234

For additonal information go to the ASPC/AMHR Website

or contact Lea dill - [email protected]
Please send in bus tour resevation and payments, cut off is October 7th, for the buses... The largest bus seats 56 people.... I need to let the bus compnay know if I will need two buses or just one... There will NOT be sign up at convention for Bus tour... So please reserve your seat now.... :lol:

Also, please bring an item for the trainers auction to convention -- last year the Trainers Auction raised $10,000 - Lets break that record this year............ :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Lea

I have just filled out my registrations forms-- will be mailing them off today-- not going on the bus tour though.

Judy & I should be arriving later on Wednesday -- so will be available to help out .

Lee - put me down to sponsor a table at the banquet -- we also did this at the Area 2 convention in Grand Rapids.

See you there.

Amelia
Thanks so much, we are a little short on $20.00 sponsor tables, anyone else interested in putting out candy, business cards, sales flyers for 10 on a table at the banquet?

Also, don't forget to bring an item for the auction........ and your money to bid on some great items.........

I went to all the vendors out at Nationals and I got some great items donated for the trainers auction... Each and every vendor I went to donated.. What a great group............

Amelia,

Will put you down for a table for $20.00. Ten people to a table....... If you could send the $20.00 now --that would be great...

Make check out to:

Helene M Dill

Area I Convention

3590 Baker Road

Walworth, New York 14568

Lea,

If I can get to convention at all, it will probably only be for a few hours on Saturday. Since all I really want to do is look at displays and meet some people, do I need to register or can I just show up for that since I won't be involved in trips or meals?

If so, what is the fee for coming just one day?

Thanks,

Hi Evedex,

If you are planning on coming saturday you may want to rethink your schedule and come in on friday. Saturday is the last day. Day starts off with the Hall of Fame Breadkfast and then the open meeting. After that most everyone heads home or is getting ready to head home early the next morning.

The convention runs Wednesday thru Saturday, November 7-10th. Cost is $25 to register, the banquet is $30 and the Thursday outing is $20. Friday night is the annual banquet with the People Hall of Fame, Pony of the Year Awards and some Youth and Amateur awards. After dinner is the Trainers Auction.

Try to come early if you can.

Karen

Hello All,

Right now we have 50 people signed up for the bus tour.. The buses hold 56 people, so please if your planning on going, I really need your resevations and payment. I have to order the buses and the drivers ahead of time... THERE WILL BE NO SIGNING UP FOR THE BUS TOUR AT CONVENTION>>>>>>>>>> :lol: This is going to be great fun, all of us on the buses going through the boarder and over to Canada...... You will regret not taking this opportunity to see one of the SEVEN wonders of the World....... Just ask Karen Shaw, Sharron Hinkle, Belinda Bagby and Amber Montgomery, when you come to New York -- there are two things you must see, that is WEGMANS and the Falls, Canadian side.............. YOU WILL NO WANT TO MISS THIS FOR ONLY $20.00

2007 CONVENTION

FRIDAY EVENING BANQUET

Looking for twenty banquet table sponsors for Friday evening banquet

Attention clubs, trainers, breeders, vendors, judges, show managers, stewards, blacksmiths, here is your opportunity to advertise your business or your horses.

For $20.00 you can buy a banquet table to lay out your business cards, ads, candy or even a prize to be given away to someone at the table.

Please see Lea for details and get signed up now for the 2007 Convention.

Lea Dill

3590 Baker Road

Walworth, New York 14568-9731

315 986 3026

Name: _____________________________

Phone #: ___________________________

Paid: Ck. #: ___________ Cash: ________

Number of tables reserved: _______

PLEASE NOTE THE JUDGES CLINIC IS RUNNING UNTILL 2:00pm NOT NOON[/color] :eek:

Hello to All,

You can find information on the ASPC/AMHR web site and also email at [email protected]

Registration form: Cut off date: October 7th, 2007, no reservations can be taken at convention. This is an advance ticket purchase only tour unless there are empty seats on the bus; there is no guarantee that there will be empty seats. You will be asked to show your ID before getting on the bus, you will not be allowed on the bus without proper ID. This is a requirement of the Bus Service and Boarder Patrol.

Name__________________________________________________________

Number of guests: _________ X $20.00 each (Adult or Youth is the same price)

Total Payment enclosed: $____________________ Check or Money Order only!.

Please make check out to: Helene M. Dill

Mail check and reservation form to:

Helene M Dill, 3590 Baker Road, Walworth, New York 14568-9731

585 739 9554 cell

2007 ASPC/AMHR Convention Schedule

Wednesday

9:00 am Finance Committee with lunch break from Noon – 1 pm

3:00 – 9:00 pm Hospitality/Registration

12:00 Noon Platform Presentation

1:00 pm Show Managers Clinic

5:30 pm ASPC Board of Directors Supper

6:00 pm ASPC Board of Directors Meeting

Thursday

7 am – 5 pm Hospitality/Registration

8:30 am Runs consecutively with lunch break from Noon – 1 pm

AMHR Committee

Judges Committee

Stewards Committee

Modern Committee

Modern Pleasure Committee

Modern Sweepstakes Auction

ASPR Committee

USEF Committee

Steward Clinic (4:30 or following the USEF Committee)

6:15pm Bus Tour - Niagara Falls, Canada (Advance Reservations Required)

Friday

7 am – 4 pm Hospitality/Registration

Classic Committee

Foundation Committee

Amateur Committee

Breed Promotion Committee

Journal Committee

Youth Committee

Royalty Committee

4:30 pm Board meeting – election of Officers

5:00 pm Presidents Reception

5:45 pm Banquet/Awards/Trainer’s Auction

Saturday

8:00 am – ASPC/AMHR Hall of Fame Awards Breakfast

ASPC Annual Meeting

3:00 pm – ASPC Board Meeting

Sunday

8:00 am – 2:00 PM – Judges Clinic -- Please note change in Judge clinic schedule

My husband and myself are coming to the convention and plan on taking the falls trip. I sent my check out to Lea this morning.

Cathy and Bob Franks

Hello All,

Right now we have 50 people signed up for the bus tour.. The buses hold 56 people, so please if your planning on going, I really need your resevations and payment. I have to order the buses and the drivers ahead of time... THERE WILL BE NO SIGNING UP FOR THE BUS TOUR AT CONVENTION>>>>>>>>>> :lol: This is going to be great fun, all of us on the buses going through the boarder and over to Canada...... You will regret not taking this opportunity to see one of the SEVEN wonders of the World....... Just ask Karen Shaw, Sharron Hinkle, Belinda Bagby and Amber Montgomery, when you come to New York -- there are two things you must see, that is WEGMANS and the Falls, Canadian side.............. YOU WILL NO WANT TO MISS THIS FOR ONLY $20.00

2007 CONVENTION

FRIDAY EVENING BANQUET

Looking for twenty banquet table sponsors for Friday evening banquet

Attention clubs, trainers, breeders, vendors, judges, show managers, stewards, blacksmiths, here is your opportunity to advertise your business or your horses.

For $20.00 you can buy a banquet table to lay out your business cards, ads, candy or even a prize to be given away to someone at the table.

Please see Lea for details and get signed up now for the 2007 Convention.

Lea Dill

3590 Baker Road

Walworth, New York 14568-9731

315 986 3026

Name: _____________________________

Phone #: ___________________________

Paid: Ck. #: ___________ Cash: ________

Number of tables reserved: _______

PLEASE NOTE THE JUDGES CLINIC IS RUNNING UNTILL 2:00pm NOT NOON[/color] :eek:

Hello to All,

You can find information on the ASPC/AMHR web site and also email at [email protected]

Registration form: Cut off date: October 7th, 2007, no reservations can be taken at convention. This is an advance ticket purchase only tour unless there are empty seats on the bus; there is no guarantee that there will be empty seats. You will be asked to show your ID before getting on the bus, you will not be allowed on the bus without proper ID. This is a requirement of the Bus Service and Boarder Patrol.

Name__________________________________________________________

Number of guests: _________ X $20.00 each (Adult or Youth is the same price)

Total Payment enclosed: $____________________ Check or Money Order only!.

Please make check out to: Helene M. Dill

Mail check and reservation form to:

Helene M Dill, 3590 Baker Road, Walworth, New York 14568-9731

585 739 9554 cell

2007 ASPC/AMHR Convention Schedule

Wednesday

9:00 am Finance Committee with lunch break from Noon – 1 pm

3:00 – 9:00 pm Hospitality/Registration

12:00 Noon Platform Presentation

1:00 pm Show Managers Clinic

5:30 pm ASPC Board of Directors Supper

6:00 pm ASPC Board of Directors Meeting

Thursday

7 am – 5 pm Hospitality/Registration

AMHR Committee

Judges Committee

Stewards Committee

Modern Committee

Modern Pleasure Committee

Modern Sweepstakes Auction

ASPR Committee

USEF Committee

Steward Clinic (4:30 or following the USEF Committee)

6:15pm Bus Tour - Niagara Falls, Canada (Advance Reservations Required)

Friday

7 am – 4 pm Hospitality/Registration

Classic Committee

Foundation Committee

Amateur Committee

Breed Promotion Committee

Journal Committee

Youth Committee

Royalty Committee

4:30 pm Board meeting – election of Officers

5:00 pm Presidents Reception

5:45 pm Banquet/Awards/Trainer’s Auction

Saturday

8:00 am – ASPC/AMHR Hall of Fame Awards Breakfast

ASPC Annual Meeting

3:00 pm – ASPC Board Meeting

Sunday

8:00 am – 2:00 PM – Judges Clinic -- Please note change in Judge clinic schedule

Hi Lea, I just got the receipt for my credit card back from AMHR this morning and they only took $55 enough for the banquet and registration for the convention. They did not take for the table sponsorship or the judges clinic, I wanted those put on my credit card too so how do I sign up and pay? Can I pay you in cash when I get there on Thursday? Help.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back