ASPC/AMHR 2007 Convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lea Dill

Reaction score
Is anyone going? ASPC/AMHR 2007 Convention:

Please note that it is time to send in your reservations for the ASPC/AMHR Convention.... :eek:

You can find information about the convention and the Niagara Falls, Canada Bus tour on the ASPC Website........ or in your August Journal.

PLEASE: :aktion033: THE BUS TOUR RESERVATIONS AND MONEY NEED TO BE SUBMITTED TO ME BY OCTOBER 7TH, 2007. :lol:

Also, I am looking for banquet evening table sponsors for $20.00 a table... Your welcome to put anything on the table advertising, pens, candy, business cards, etc................ Please contact me via email: :saludando:

Lea Dill
default_wink.png
:

[email protected]

315 986 3026 home phone -- call first thing in the morning to catch me... 6:30 AM on....

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there and am very excited. Have to get the reservation thingy in will do that tomorrow

I filled out my form last night and will get it in the mail tomorrow.

Got the hotel room booked last month.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the people from the forum.

See you there. :saludando:

Im going !!!!

Was just waiting for the dollar to go so it would not cost so much for all the clinics I want to go to !!!!

:new_shocked: :eek:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Im going !!!!

Was just waiting for the dollar to go so it would not cost so much for all the clinics I want to go to !!!!

:new_shocked: :eek:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wub.png
:
Clinics??
default_smile.png

What all is there at the convention I see a raffle. When is the trainers auction held? what night that sounds very neat.
default_yes.gif
: Also what goes on through the whole thing Im definatly going and want tog o to the dinner. Where were you supposed to email pictures for the slideshow too can we still do that?
default_smile.png

Hey, Dale! Amelia and I are going, too! I guess that makes seven, and that's DEFINITELY enough for a party! LOL!

I am going,,,,,,Have never been to that part of the country,,,,,,everyone have a safe trip and will see everyone there,,,,

Denise and Lonnie Hardesty :saludando: :saludando: :saludando:

PLEASE NOTE THE JUDGES CLINIC IS RUNNING UNTILL 2:00pm NOT NOON[/color] :saludando:

Hello to All,

You can find information on the ASPC/AMHR web site and also email at [email protected]

Registration form: Cut off date: October 7th, 2007, no reservations can be taken at convention. This is an advance ticket purchase only tour unless there are empty seats on the bus; there is no guarantee that there will be empty seats. You will be asked to show your ID before getting on the bus, you will not be allowed on the bus without proper ID. This is a requirement of the Bus Service and Boarder Patrol.

Name__________________________________________________________

Number of guests: _________ X $20.00 each (Adult or Youth is the same price)

Total Payment enclosed: $____________________ Check or Money Order only!.

Please make check out to: Helene M. Dill

Mail check and reservation form to:

Helene M Dill, 3590 Baker Road, Walworth, New York 14568-9731

585 739 9554 cell

2007 ASPC/AMHR Convention Schedule

Wednesday

9:00 am Finance Committee with lunch break from Noon – 1 pm

3:00 – 9:00 pm Hospitality/Registration

12:00 Noon Platform Presentation

1:00 pm Show Managers Clinic

5:30 pm ASPC Board of Directors Supper

6:00 pm ASPC Board of Directors Meeting

Thursday

7 am – 5 pm Hospitality/Registration

8:30 am Runs consecutively with lunch break from Noon – 1 pm

AMHR Committee

Judges Committee

Stewards Committee

Modern Committee

Modern Pleasure Committee

Modern Sweepstakes Auction

ASPR Committee

USEF Committee

Steward Clinic (4:30 or following the USEF Committee)

6:15pm Bus Tour - Niagara Falls, Canada (Advance Reservations Required)

Friday

7 am – 4 pm Hospitality/Registration

8:30 am Runs consecutively with lunch break from Noon – 1 pm

Classic Committee

Foundation Committee

Amateur Committee

Breed Promotion Committee

Journal Committee

Youth Committee

Royalty Committee

4:30 pm Board meeting – election of Officers

5:00 pm Presidents Reception

5:45 pm Banquet/Awards/Trainer’s Auction

Saturday

8:00 am – ASPC/AMHR Hall of Fame Awards Breakfast

ASPC Annual Meeting

3:00 pm – ASPC Board Meeting

Sunday

8:00 am – 2:00 PM – Judges Clinic -- Please note change in Judge clinic schedule

2007 CONVENTION

FRIDAY EVENING BANQUET

Looking for twenty banquet table sponsors for Friday evening banquet

Attention clubs, trainers, breeders, vendors, judges, show managers, stewards, blacksmiths, here is your opportunity to advertise your business or your horses.

For $20.00 you can buy a banquet table to lay out your business cards, ads, candy or even a prize to be given away to someone at the table.

Please see Lea for details and get signed up now for the 2007 Convention.

Lea Dill

3590 Baker Road

Walworth, New York 14568-9731

315 986 3026

Name: _____________________________

Phone #: ___________________________

Paid: Ck. #: ___________ Cash: ________

Number of tables reserved: _______

Lea ..

I got no information mailed to me about the Show Managers Clinic ...

Is it the same price as the steward and Judge's clinics ??

How do I register for it ?

Debbie

Lea I just got confirmation today that I can get the Friday and Saturday off so I am coming, how do I register? I don't want to go on the bus tour but I would like to go to the judges clinic, what does that cost and how do I register. Also as I am going to be there if there is anything I can volunteer for I will.

Thanks,

YVonne

Changed to say Thursday and Firday off so will come o Friday and leave on Sunday

Lea ..

I got no information mailed to me about the Show Managers Clinic ...

Is it the same price as the steward and Judge's clinics ??

How do I register for it ?

Debbie

The show managers committee meeting is a meeting not a clinic and part of the meeting schedule.. if you want to attend themeetings you have to sign up for attending the convention.. $20.00

LOOK in your Augtust Journal or go to the ASPC web site for information and forms...

Good Afternoon All.

The 2007 ASPC/AMHR National Convention is November 7-10th, held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Buffalo, New York. Hotel phone is 1-800-233-1234, ask for the ASPC/AMHR Convention of rooms.

The August Journal in the official pages has all of the convention information and the up coming October Journal will have all of the items that are on each committee's agenda to be discussed and voted on.

If you have never been, it's very informative to all new comers who have never been to one of our conventions. It let's you see the working of your BOD and committee chairs.

Thursday will be the fun excersion to Niagra Falls....the August Journal has the information to send in your reservations to Lea Dill so she can secure the busses that will transport us. The outing is only $20 and will last around four hours. We will have a professional tour guide for the evening.

Friday night is the annual banquet with the evening highlight...the Trainers Auction. The Trainers auction is where they raise money to buy all those beautiful awards they give away at Congress and Mini Nationals to all of the Youth & Reserve Amateurs. Bring something for the auction...there is always something for everyone!....lots of money to buy.

Saturday morning is the Hall of Fame breakfast hosted by our Registry and the Hall of Fame Awards are handed out during this time. After the Hall of Fame breakfast and awards we will have the general meeting of all of the committees and what was voted on. There will be additional information that will be handed out to us all by the finance department on the state of affairs of our registry.

Plan on coming, get your plane reservations now and come join in the fun!

Karen Shaw

Good Afternoon All.

The 2007 ASPC/AMHR National Convention is November 7-10th, held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Buffalo, New York. Hotel phone is 1-800-233-1234, ask for the ASPC/AMHR Convention of rooms.

The August Journal in the official pages has all of the convention information and the up coming October Journal will have all of the items that are on each committee's agenda to be discussed and voted on.

If you have never been, it's very informative to all new comers who have never been to one of our conventions. It let's you see the working of your BOD and committee chairs.

Thursday will be the fun excersion to Niagra Falls....the August Journal has the information to send in your reservations to Lea Dill so she can secure the busses that will transport us. The outing is only $20 and will last around four hours. We will have a professional tour guide for the evening.

Friday night is the annual banquet with the evening highlight...the Trainers Auction. The Trainers auction is where they raise money to buy all those beautiful awards they give away at Congress and Mini Nationals to all of the Youth & Reserve Amateurs. Bring something for the auction...there is always something for everyone!....lots of money to buy.

Saturday morning is the Hall of Fame breakfast hosted by our Registry and the Hall of Fame Awards are handed out during this time. After the Hall of Fame breakfast and awards we will have the general meeting of all of the committees and what was voted on. There will be additional information that will be handed out to us all by the finance department on the state of affairs of our registry.

Plan on coming, get your plane reservations now and come join in the fun!

Karen Shaw

I also have the registration form for registering that your going to the convention that is listed in the August Journal in PDF formatt.. I am not sure how one would post it or attach here.. Karen -- :saludando: would you know how to do that? :eek: .... Please let us know and I can send it to you to send to this board.... :aktion033:

Please note that it is time to send in your reservations for the ASPC/AMHR Convention.... :eek:

You can find information about the convention and the Niagara Falls, Canada Bus tour on the ASPC Website........ or in your August Journal.

PLEASE: :aktion033: THE BUS TOUR RESERVATIONS AND MONEY NEED TO BE SUBMITTED TO ME BY OCTOBER 7TH, 2007. :lol:

Also, I am looking for banquet evening table sponsors for $20.00 a table... Your welcome to put anything on the table advertising, pens, candy, business cards, etc................ Please contact me via email: :saludando:

Lea Dill
default_wink.png
:

[email protected]

315 986 3026 home phone -- call first thing in the morning to catch me... 6:30 AM on....

Lea Dill
default_wink.png
:

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back