"as the stomach turns"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! that's the beauty of living where we do...the only neighbors i have are gary's family and they already know i'm NUTS!

i now have a fanny pack for my phone, my camera and i have added an epi-pen. hopefully, i will never have to use it but if i do, it's handy.
default_smile.png

nothing much has changed. glancing at amy's monitor off and on, all i saw were chat windows. i wish she'd put her cell phone on "silent" because every time she got a text message, it sang and was very distracting. didn't look like she made much progress plowing through the files on her desk but hey, that's not my problem.

several times throughout the day, she seemed a little miffed that i put phone calls through to her. also, several times, liz would remember something that needed to be done with one of amy's cases and she would ask ME to get the file out and make a phone call. i nipped that in the bud, told amy she could take care of that, i was busy.

i've decided that i am NOT gonna get stressed over this. i have enough to keep me busy without worrying if HER stuff is getting done. if it isn't, she'll have to answer to liz. amy did say she felt so much better so, as far as i'm concerned, she has no excuses left and i am done babying her. it's "poop or get off the pot" time!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

guess who i got a text message from this morning telling me she was too tired to come to work today.
default_new_shocked.gif

you get 3 guesses. the first 2 don't count.
default_frusty.gif

I'm interested to see if Liz actually follows through on not paying Amy for the days she doesn't work, etc. And GOOD FOR YOU for standing up for yourself and telling her that Amy can get her OWN files and do her OWN phone calls! Sounds like something is going to change soon, and I'm guessing that will be Amy looking for a new job!

Hang tuff Charlene. People will take advantage as long as we allow it to happen.....when they can't do it anymore they have to find other ways to get things done......maybe like actually doing it themselves?

You've got to be kidding me? She already called in? OMG...I gave her a week at the most :arg! She just needs to go bye-bye and Liz needs to get someone else in there. She's just pushing everyones buttons
default_no.gif

She is so lucky I am not her employer!
default_gaah.gif
She would have her pay cut permanetly not just for the day. :arg!

Ha, I'm with you CyndiM!!! It would be 'You are so FIRED!!'.

OMG, well, things just dont change.... gosh Charlene, you had such high hopes, LOL

Will stay tuned for the next episode OF.................. As The Stomach Turns! Don't touch that dial!!!

As The Stomach Turns.. brought to you by Ipana Toothpaste and Lil Beginnings Forum!!!

Brusha, brusha, brusha, with the new Ipana....

OMG, I'm delirious this morning, and no caffeine yet, LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmmmmm, very interesting! I wonder what her ailment is this time.
default_wacko.png

TIRED!?!?! if i stayed home from work because i was tired i would be home everyday...my home would also be a cardboard box!

I'm accualy very bad for going to work when i should be staying in bed or going to the hospital. I blame it on my mom because she always told me that i should go to school if i feel sick because the next day i might be worse, and if i miss to much school i would fail. of course when it was school that ment nothing, but now there is money involved it's a different story
default_laugh.png

I hope your boss sticks to her word on this one.

Latest posts

Back