Art show coming up...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kim, that is so gorgeous! I hope you do really well. I also know that in real life the colors are so much more even beautiful and vivid. Best of luck to you, and well deserved!!!

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
You are SO very VERY talented...awesome work.

I thought is was a photo too and I still do LOL That is absolutely amazing !
default_new_shocked.gif
Really incredible Kim !

[SIZE=36pt]FABULOUS![/SIZE]

That looks like a winner to me!
default_wub.png

I hope it take top prizes!

Let us know please!!

Wow you guys are so great to me!

I don't want to be greedy, but I am! I go every year and watch my husband get the ribbons. I told him IT IS MY TURN! HeeHee. Just getting into this show really means something, so I have to pass that hurdle first. In about two weeks they will send you the results if you were accepted or not. THEN you hope you get a ribbon. But just standing in line with some of the art that comes in,,,, I feel mediocre at best! The quality is unimaginable!

Thanks you for all the kind words.I did a miniature last night of a alpaca baby and I think I am ready to go now! We take them in on Thursday. Will let you know.

Kim you are so talented!! I have never seen anyone capture the look of wood and the light hitting it as well as you do. How can you not win a blue ribbon for this!! Hey, do we get to see what your hubby is entering too?? Is this the show that a won a few yrs. ago...was it an old truck picture?

Heidi

WOW, I had to stare and stare... that looks like a photo. AWESOME. thanks for sharing.

That picture is awesome and should win a prize. You got me curious, I want to see the picture of the baby alpaca???

Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne

Perfect! What talent! They look so real. You've created a masterpiece. Good luck at the show and keep us posted.

God bless,

Joan

Well this week and a half sometime we will get a letter saying if they are accepted or not. Some that I thought for sure would be accepted in the past were not. So I hope they got it! The after that they will send out award notices. You will hear me screaming if I get one!

Well this week and a half sometime we will get a letter saying if they are accepted or not. Some that I thought for sure would be accepted in the past were not. So I hope they got it! The after that they will send out award notices. You will hear me screaming if I get one!
That is the problem with shows/ calls for Art. Is really hard to guess what they are looking for. Crossing my fingers for you!

Latest posts

Back