Area III AMHR Show in Marianna, Fl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdhand

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else had thought about going to this show. It is very close to me so I want to go. Is anyone else going? Thanks

Too far for me - I'll wait till they have one closer to me. Good luck.

Barbie

Hey Dinda! :saludando: I'm coming, can you believe it? Leah Johnson and I are making the trip. Have you received your show bill yet?

Hey Carin,

I look forward to seeing you there. How many are you bringing? I haven't decided yet. This will be our first show of the season. We usually go to West Palm Beach, but couldn't get an RV spot so we didn't go this year. I sent you a p.m. Talk to you later, Dinda
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin :saludando:

Between Leah and I, I think we're bringing 10. I'm only taking one. My main purpose at this show is to help get all of her's shown! :eek:

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so jealous
default_wink.png
: I sure wish we had already moved from Colorado so I could start showing
default_rolleyes.gif
: Keely if I was there I'd find room to drag you along :aktion033: :bgrin [/SIZE]

Joy

I talked with Percy Caudill on Friday and she stated that the showbill were going out Saturday. She said the show was going to take place and there would be no cancellation. For all of us to plan on coming. So I am so excited. Look forward to seeing everyone. :aktion033:

That's good! Because if I drove all the way from TX, I'd be mighty :new_let_it_all_out: if no one was there but me!
default_wink.png
:

I am really looking forward to seeing you. When are you coming in? I will be looking for you.

:aktion033: i am very much looking forward to the show

i can't wait to get my new pony :risa8:

thank you, carin, for dragging him all the way to fl for me !! :worshippy:

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be coming in Friday evening (I hope before 8pm!) as we're leaving from the Dallas area and hope to hit the I-10 Construction during the daylight hours. We'll need lots of help unloading!
default_wink.png
:

Keely, I can't wait for you to meet Billy! I'm so glad he's going to a good home where he'll be spoiled like he wants to be (I'm not much of a spoiler)! :saludando: I'm going to try to clip his head and neck before we go. I want you to keep me updated on your progress with him!
default_wub.png
:

Hey Carin

Who do you get in touch with for the show program. I am ready for a trip and I love Florida.
default_yes.gif
: . I think I will make the trip also.. :aktion033: :aktion033: . Let me know..

You know, Belinda, I'm not really in charge of the whole trip. The only reason I'm even going is to give Leah a hand with her string! So, I'm really just tagging a long. I do know you'll need to contact Percy but I don't have her info. :eek: Dinda probably has her information! :lol: I know it will be fun and the Lord knows after the week I'm having, I'm due for some fun.
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back