Area 11 Regional Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxlanefarm

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
The Area 11Regional Show has been Approved and the Show bill will go out this week,

If you are not on the mailing list or if you donot get a Show packet you can get it at the Area 11 Web page

or (
www.geocities.com/foxlanefarm/ ), or e-mail me at [email protected] . This will be a MUST GO TO SHOW, hope to see you there. Bob

We will be there Bob......you can count on us, we already have our reservations for the hotel. Also, are they doing the supper like last year? That was a outstanding show and supper as well. I will be looking for our showbill in the mail !

We will be there Bob......you can count on us, we already have our reservations for the hotel. Also, are they doing the supper like last year? That was a outstanding show and supper as well. I will be looking for our showbill in the mail !
Yes we are doing the Supper Sat. night. Pass it on so we can have a BIG Show. Bob

That is one of our most favorite shows and you all do such a terrific job, well run and organized as well. I already have talked to Jane Hayes and Ernie about the show but forgot to as about the supper .....we will be bringing also some new people with us to the show that was never there before and will have two trailers of ponies and miniatures. I will be watching the mailbox for the showbill.....keep up the great job and see you at Ashland and we will pass on the word.
default_aktion033.gif

default_wub.png
Coming up for it I think!

If my mare will have her baby soon :DOH!

Or Ill bring my gelding
default_biggrin.png

Etleast showing a few of my friends ponies/minis.

Sounds Awesome

We are coming, i am planning on bringing 5 and picking up a mare at this show
default_smile.png
. I was looking over everything this evening, this year should be tons of fun as usual
default_smile.png

The Buckeye Spring Classc is my faverite show every year and i look forward to showing at these grounds
default_smile.png

I will be there along with clients that are bring extra horses. What a great time. Great facility and always a great show.

I must say Im super excited to come up and show in the states. I do about 13 a year here Im excited to meet everyone
default_laugh.png

I'll be there! Don't know with home many.
default_wacko.png
Ernie Lambdin will have Mia with him as he is training her to drive. Can't wait to see her!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We are planning to come as well. Is the show bill on line??

I have the time booked off. I have never been to Ashland , but John & the boys liked it last year for sure.

Latest posts

Back