Are we getting close?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizardBreath

Reaction score
Well, Boe Tye has had quite an odd day.

We have a much smaller tummy as of this morning: still slightly lopsided and pregnant looking, but not very wide.

She has also been walking all day with her back legs wide apart and her rear end tucked up under her like she's about to lay down.

Turning and looking at her belly and sniffing at her tail.

And everyone else (who she absolutely refuses to be seperated from) keeps following her sniffing her rear end and squeling (sp?)

Oh, and also stopping in the middle of her dinner to stand with her head down and ears pinned for about ten minutes.

Of course if I try to touch her she runs off bucking
default_wacko.png
:

Knowing her, she'll keep up like this for a month just to make me lose sleep :new_shocked:

Amy,

Is Boe Tye the one bred to Taz?

Has she bagged up any? I know that is not always a sign but I always check.

Being Boe Tye's first, I would watch her close and see if she stays by herself and away from the other horses.

Amy you know Daisy she never shows early signs except she will start to bag up a little and then when it comes to labor thirty minutes, new baby, checks the baby and back to eating.
default_smile.png

I can't even set a watch by that horse, she is so quick at foaling
default_smile.png

Keeping me posted can't wait to see it.

Judy

Yes, Boe Tye is Taz's girlfriend
default_rolleyes.gif
:

She's not really bagged up at all. Looks different....but no bag.

Her rear end is very soft and loose though.

And Taz is being a good little daddy and making the other guys keep a nice distance from her :lol:

I would be watching her like a hawk. My mare Abby last year, the morning she foaled, almost didn't look in foal anymore if you know what I mean. Don't be fooled by no bag. Good luck

Well, no baby yet. My mom thought she saw a bubble last night, but when I got out there, she had gotten up and was just standing there munching hay
default_wacko.png
: I've been checking her every hour, and she's been laying down napping and passing gas a lot.

Time to do some more waiting and watching...

Latest posts

Back