April Showers Bring May Flowers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerie

Reaction score
Yup, dressed up as flowers......Saidi is the happy flower, Izzy is the droopy flower....... can you tell which one likes the attention? I should have taken one of Saidi lounging around on the floor modeling her flower. Before anyone says anything, these are flowers I made out of light weight foam, they do not stay on the cats, they are just for pictures since I am trying to make a calendar, so trying to do something for each month. They are not tight and they slip right on and off, I don't want anyone to think I abuse my cats, I would never harm them, they are spoiled princesses.

Without further delay: "The less than thrilled Isabella".....

002.jpg

004.jpg

006-2.jpg

Now the top model of the group....haha.....she is an attention hog..... and no she really was not unhappy wearing the flower, she was unhappy because

I was making whistling noises to get her to look up.
default_smile.png

007.jpg

018-1.jpg

and finally my favorite photo:

010-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the compliments......... we love, love, love them............but Izzy is at my feet right now wanting her morning cat treats, so gotta go!!

Awww! Cute...and funny. Those do sorta' look like looks of disdain. This looks like good fodder for I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER (one of my favorite time-wasters)!

Awwww what beautiful little "blooms"!!!
default_laugh.png
Love the looks on their faces...they seem to really enjoy dressing up.

I didn't want to look! I resisted as long as I could! But I couldn't help myself! I HAD to look!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
default_wub.png

I love cats, [SIZE=18pt]LOVE[/SIZE] cats!

I love your kitties! I knew I would and that's why I didn't want to look! Now I want more cats! LOL

They're cute in their outfits!
default_yes.gif

Owwww they are cute girls Valerie! We sure have been having fun with our girls. As different from each other as they can be!

The things baby kitties have to put up with!!!

Pretty girls, Valerie! I'm expecting a litter of Ragdolls within the next couple of weeks.

Oh my gosh Matt you have to keep us posted.....I remember seeing your other cats & the kitty that Kathryn got, what a beauty........

Thanks for the compliments....it's sunny & warm here today so the girls are taking naps on the cat trees....the ceiling fan is keeping them cool......... they laze around while I am out in the garden pulling weeds........what is wrong with that picture?
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you for sharing, love the flowers. I lost my Ragdoll, Hannah, last year. I miss her quirky little personality. I would love to get another Ragdoll but my 2 Siamese would run a kitten out of the house
default_unsure.png

Back