April 2009 Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHA

Reaction score
Hi, I'm cross posting this in case someone didn't catch it on the saleboard.

ATTENTION FLORIDA AND SURROUNDING STATES!

The Just for Miniatures April Show will be held April 10, 11, and 12, 2009 at the Ocala Equestrian Complex in Ocala, Florida. AMHR show is Friday and Saturday, AMHA show is Saturday and Sunday. Join us for a fun filled, exciting weekend in beautiful Ocala!

Premiums are available for download at http://kha.8m.net/JFM For those of you who are on the mailing list, premiums will be mailed out this week. Entry deadline is March 25, 2009.

Please stop by and visit our tack dealer, Mini Express, for all of your tack needs!

For any questions or more information, please contact Dixi A. Cohea, Show Manager, at [email protected] or 636-290-6258.

Mark your calendars!!!

The Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration will be April 24, 25, 26, 2009 at the Calsonic Arena, at Celebration Grounds in Shelbyville, Tennessee. This will be an "A" rated show with classic shetland classes & AMHR classes on Friday and Saturday, and AMHA show on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

Premiums are available for download at http://www.tmhv.net Premiums will also be mailed out this coming week via postal mail for those who are on the mailing list. For more information, please contact the show manager, Dixi Cohea, at [email protected] or 636-290-6258. Entry deadline is April 10, 2009.

Double TT Tack will be there for any of your tack needs and Folster Photography will be photographing for the show.

Join Us for Some Good Old Horsing Around in the Hospitality Booth- We will be having a lunch cook out for the exhibitors during the show and will be providing drinks and snack through the show weekend. In addition please be sure to visit our silent auction for your shopping pleasures.

Bump

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

come on down to Fl where it will be warm and sunny. Dixi puts on a great show and is fun to work with. see you soon Dixi and i look forward to working with you again in Fl

the Tenn show is great too. just make sure you bring clothes for the both types of weather there. but both of these shows are Good.

Dixi i need to call you

talk to you later

just bumping this up for Dixi.................... who all is coming to these shows ????????????

We are comming to the Ocala show with our Two Year old Mare "Miss E's Island Sunset", Our Two Year Old "B" Gelding "Miss E's Amarillo Sky" and possibly one other..... Maybe ill bring "Islands Amazing Grace" back out into the showring again, She is looking really good right now... Havent decided who else to bring yet....

default_saludando.gif
Dixi, we will be on board for the Tennessee Show, just way to much fun there to miss out on. Not to mention lots of friends we enjoy horsin' around with. Wish we could make Ocala just a bit to far for us.

Hey Dixi!!
default_saludando.gif
I will see you and everyone else at the TN show!!! I really wish I could travel to Florida but I just can't! The weeks are ticking down now till Shelbyville!!!-
default_new_shocked.gif

-Sarah

default_new_shocked.gif
[SIZE=18pt]WOW!![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]46 DAYS TILL THE TENNESSEE SHOW....THAT IS JUST A HOP SKIP AND JUMP AWAY FROM BEING HERE! [/SIZE]

HI, ANNE ABC, JUSTAGIRL, AND SARAH- I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU AGAIN--THE WINTER BREAK BETWEEN SHOWS IMO IS JUST TO LONG!!

SEE YOU SOON!! HAVE A GREAT SHOW SEASON!!

default_yes.gif
Its about that time!! 24 days till TN show and 10 days till the FL show.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy show season.

Latest posts

Back