Appy and appy bred ! filly fairy stopped by!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammie-C_Spots

Reaction score
We didn't have a great year this year after losing two foals in-utero- one a black appy filly with full blanket and shoulder patches and zillions of spots out of our imported mare Saga. We found a torsion in the cord.

But we were blessed with two lovely appy bred fillies-

Anna is a black sired by our blanket appy stallion Justin. Sweet as peaches! She may color.

anna1mth050506.jpg

our second is Sable who is a silver buckskin (I think) who has the appy scelera and striped hooves so hoping she'll color as her sire is Porteno, a blanketed appy Falabella.

sablehd050706.jpg

I also clipped another new addition- she arrived mid winter in her full wooly coat so I couldn't wait to clip her and what a nice suprise- spots, spots and more spots! Colors sire is a bold black leopard and dam is a Zodiac black frost daughter. Talk about refinement! Her spots are small so they are harder to see in the small photos
default_smile.png

colorsclip050506.jpg

Congrats to everyone else's new babies!

Tammie

Adorable babies!

I tried to get to your other 2 posts and kept thinking it was my computer. :bgrin

So sorry for your losses Tammie.
default_sad.png

But, super congrats on your two precious little blessings! They are adorable!
default_yes.gif
:

And your new addition too! So pretty!
default_wub.png
:

I was so sorry for you when you lost Saga's filly.
default_sad.png

Anna is cute, and of course you know I love Sable. :bgrin

I'm so happy you got Colors and she is doing so well, of course I was delighted to see all the spots she has now and wish you all the best with her!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Tammie

on your 2 adorable fillies!! They are certainly good looking little girls and I love the looks of Colors!!

What a cool name for her. That is the neat thing about the appys, there is always a good chance they will color.

Sorry about the loss of your other two foals, it is never easy to lose these precious babies.

Congratulations on the first baby, what a cutie. And Congratulations on the second filly to.

Sorry about the loss of the other filly. I bet she was something special looking at her Dam.

I really like the mares you have, lots of color, but also refinement. The last filly is goregous.
default_wub.png
:

What color is she? Is she a Grulla? Interesting color, love it. I hope she keeps getting more

spots for you. I so love the appaloosa's.
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations again on all of them.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks!

I forgot to mention that I traded the last filly pictured, Colors, with Kim Landis from Crayonbox Minis for an All Star producing mare and it was a great trade- thanks Kim!

Vicky- "Colors" is homozygous for black and has frost/roaning and spots. Not sure exactly what to call her pattern yet as she's got her summer coat coming in
default_smile.png
Here is a head shot a week or so after I clipped her-

colorsfaceclip050506.jpg

I just love the babies! Anna is a real pocket pet and she and my daughter were featured in our local newspaper last week
default_smile.png

Tammie

Tammy, so sorry you had a rough start this year. Any losses are always so tough and devistating. Congrats on your new babies though and your addition!!!! VERY NICE and they look healthy and very cute!!

Latest posts

Back