APPY ALERT****CHAMPAGNE ALERT!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo-hoo!! :aktion033: Those are some awesome foals!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!!!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments.
default_wub.png
: I am in LOVE
default_wub.png
: I forgot to mention that both foals have bright blue eyes. The sire Ridgehaven White Cloud has the prettiest Amber eyes so I'll have to wait to see if their eyes change color as they get older.

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments and praises. I am just so tickled!!

Ginny

ginny i am just estatic for you!!! congrats!!! i think the filly will turn out perlino
default_smile.png

Wow, both are just breath taking babies.. Just so beautiful

Congratulations on both..

Vicky

Your stallion did super for you, Wow

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Wow, wow, and WOW! (oops, I mean Wow and WOW) :new_shocked: I'm partial to Appies, too, and I'll be watching to see how they color out! Keep us 'posted', pardon the pun. Great legs and good heads! Be proud, you're not even 'sight challenged' let along barn blind! :aktion033:

pelli

Wow..... :new_shocked: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: LOVE him!!!! And his sister is quite the filly, too!!!

Congratulations!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:new_shocked: Definately not barn blind!!! They are gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

GINNY....they are awesome! I am so happy for you...and for Willy...aka..Ridgehavens White Cloud. I really love that horse...he is not only beautiful, but has the most wonderful personality. I will always remember working with Willy...still would like to see him driving....as we can see...he is passing his elegant movement onto his foals...check out the hock on that filly!

Congrats...Congrats!!

Congrats, Ginny! Beautiful babies, and NO, you are not being barn blind. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jodi

Well Ginny, looks like that there stallion sure has the goods eh?
default_yes.gif
: I am so tickled for you, that colt is one sharp dressed fella, but the filly, oh you need to just hide her here in the hollow. Seriously, no spots, just a white horse, you know I love white so she can come here.

:aktion033: Really, OMG GINNY! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: I am in love with her, what a classy elegant exquisite little lady! Congratulations dear friend. Debs

Just want to thank everyone for their wonderful and supportive comments. I'll be on pins and needles waiting for his third foal. Now I have to contact the Champagne registry and make this all official. Thanks again, you all warmed my heart.

Ginny StP

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Ginny!

What beautiful babies! Looks like "Ridgehavens White Cloud" is going to be an awesome stud!!

I love the nice heads on the foals and they both have that sought after "look at me, attitude!"

It will be fun to see what the 3rd. foal is like!!

Now those are 2 very lovely foals!!! I think u have every right to be very proud
default_yes.gif
: . Congrats, I love them.
default_wub.png
:

BEAUTIFUL Ginny!!! I'm so thrilled for you, love that Willy boy! Do get ahold of Carolyn at ICHR, she'll love seeing these two! Can't wait to see them clipped..oo and the 3rd one coming..anticipation!!!

Congrats, Ginny, on two stunning foals!!!

Their gorgeous sire sure is doing his job well!! :)))

Susan O.

Back