Appaloosa Breeders

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These horses are awesome! If anyone wants to put one in my backyars please feel free
default_yes.gif
:

My next "dream" is to get an app stallion. Luving them spots :aktion033:

Ah, Felicia, I only got the red X on your pic there!! You are quite welcome and I am so happy he is in a home where he is loved so much!! (Felicia's 'Lance' is a son of my Renegade).

First I would like to say Thank you to all of you who complimented "Cowboy"!! I have been fortunate as I have been able to own 2 of my dream horses...first was Tom A Hawk And then Cowboy
default_wub.png
:

Lisa...Cowboy was 11 years old in the pictures.....I 've had him just over a year now so he's 12 ... I bought him pretty much sight unseen.........Carrie

WOW!! Loving all the gorgeous spotties!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Here is my boy Iles Spotted Blue Illusion He has 2 blue eyes too. I LOVE this boy!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

I had his first foals this year. A blue eyed snowcap filly, and tiny black pintaloosa colt and a black colt with star that could spot out yet. Can't wait to see what he throws for me next year.
default_wink.png
:

Illusion610074.jpg

Illusionshowingoff72507b.jpg

Illusion68072.jpg

Illusion610071.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW I love the pattern........I can't wait to see what he throws on the ground........

My CCMF Carousel Calypso is still a roly poly yearling but I love him and can't wait til he is old enough for us to get babies from him! :))

Susan O.

calypso17mos.jpg

calypsostallionpage.jpg

calypsostallionpage2.jpg

Here at Lovepatch Farms, we really have some beautiful & elegant Appaloosa gentlemen!

We breed not only for color, but for movement. Our main few spot herd sire is Quicksilvers Khemosabi. He was a national champion at three years old and is still producing foals with elegance and absolutely awesome movement. Here's a link to a short video of him, and below is a photo. If you would like to see a listing his accomplishments, click here to learn more about him.

This is Khemosabi . . . . .

Khemo-Rt_Shadow.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

We also own Sulphuras Apache Moonlite. His looks and babies speak for themselves . . .

Moonlite_04_Rt.jpg

Moonlite_babies.jpg

Also on our stallion roster is Lovepatch Farms One-Eyed Jack. He is an honest, good natured color producer with an incredible amount of heart and so do his babies! Read more here . . .

Lee_Elli_knockout02.jpg

Please let us know if you'd like anymore info on any of our Boys as we love to show them off!

Lee

Thanks Lucky C Acres, O Henrys' Miniatures, and Susan of TinyMyteVillage :)

I hope Calypso throws his unique pattern also, as well as his conformation and personality!
default_smile.png

Here he was as a baby when I fell in love with him to start out!

Susan O.

calypsorightside.jpg

calypsocloseup.jpg

calypsojess2.jpg

*jealous*.....*steals Susan's guy and runs!*

:bgrin

Sheri - I just LOVE your boy! I am dreaming of finding a loud, blue eyed appy for myself someday =)

Here is my boy, he is still a stallion for now, need to see him mature some more before I decide what I am going to do. Next spring will be my decision on stallion or gelding with him. He is pictured here as a yearling last year.

boo2.jpg

boo1.jpg

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis, if your boy is neg for frame, he MUST have splash, those two are how you get the blue eyes (still can have sabino, too, but for sure has splash)

I want a leopard! I have two big blankets (with spots), one is a mini and one is a POA. I LOVE spots!

Jessi

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis, if your boy is neg for frame, he MUST have splash, those two are how you get the blue eyes (still can have sabino, too, but for sure has splash)
I wasn't sure, figured it had to be one of the two since he was OLW neg, but the 'experts' on here said blue eyes came with splash and sabino..
default_wacko.png
:

I really can't believe anyone seriously said blue eyes come with Sabino- but stranger things have happened, I guess!!

Is it possible someone said the blue eyes were caused by Splash and he looks to have Sabino??

Here is our stallion. 4 year old 36.25" Chianti/Paul Bunyan bred. We haven't used him for breeding as we don't even have any mares big enough but he's pretty to look at.
default_smile.png

diamond043.jpg

untitled.jpg

Here is our stallion. 4 year old 36.25" Chianti/Paul Bunyan bred. We haven't used him for breeding as we don't even have any mares big enough but he's pretty to look at.
default_smile.png

diamond043.jpg

untitled.jpg
Nothing wrong with that!! I would love to own a stallion even if I never bred him, just to have a flashy show off in the show ring. :bgrin

This is our new boy, we only got him bout 3 weeks ago.

He has such an outstanding temperment, already very attached to him as he is so cuddly and loving.

No foals due by him yet but next year... can't wait till i can put my cremello mare to him and see what i get....

DominoNice.jpg

DominoHead.jpg

And he jumps like this without having had much training... imagine what we can do with some training!

DominoJump4Aug07.jpg

MonteNationals07.jpg

Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo

Monte has been doing well with being named 2007 AMHR Reserve National Champion and having placed in the Top Ten twice in Country Pleasure Driving. He has produced so far black leopards and blanket foals and his 2007 filly was National Champion Multi-Colored Mare, under and Top Ten in Mare Foal Over 28" to 30".

DivaChampion.jpg

Coventry Lane's Holywood Diva

blueyesphotobucket.jpg

Running Creeks Dots My Buckeroo

Blue Eyes is a buckskin leopard appaloosa stallion with bright blue eyes with Buckeroo bloodlines and measures 31 inches. He will be covering mares starting in the spring here at Coventry Lane. We are axious to see what he will produce. I need to update his photo's as well, but just haven't had the time to with show season going on.

Latest posts

Back