Anyone watching the World Show Now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that *Tiffany showing?! WOW.... :new_shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
PHILIA BLAZES JOE DANDY is her sire.
default_smile.png

Mom is Maestros Nightwind Melody, another gorgeous mare.

Liz

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Lyric won!!

*dashes out to barn to tell Lyric's dad - Philia Blazes Joe Dandy*

Melody's kids also went third in Produce of Dam (Ace & Lyric) ... and Joey's kids (Ace, Lyric, Ditto) went 6th in Get of Sire....

And *cough* I named her....
default_blush.png
: ..well, she was born on St. Patrick's Day...

And yes - Tiffany Porter showed her...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Lyric won!!

*dashes out to barn to tell Lyric's dad - Philia Blazes Joe Dandy*

Melody's kids also went third in Produce of Dam (Ace & Lyric) ... and Joey's kids (Ace, Lyric, Ditto) went 6th in Get of Sire....

And *cough* I named her....
well you done good with the naming
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:

WOW! She is stunning! And a weanling at that! :new_shocked: :aktion033:

Has a weaner ever won before?

I'm not Margot - she is at the show - I am merely Joey's slave/chef/pimp/maid and obedient minion, Lori. Heh.
default_wub.png
:

Lyric was WONDERFUL - and it sounded as if she was the crowd favourite.... :new_shocked:

Avante does not have a website. Yet.

Lyric's picture should be posted at the AMHA site soon....

OMG just got home and did I read this right?? A weanie won Champion of Champions??? That is astounding!!! Wow!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Yes you heard that right; the decision has to be agreed upon by all judges. This year it was extra exciting as there was no real favorite to win it all.

We have been sponsors of the class along with the 10 other farms (donating the prize money etc.) since the beginning of it 4 years ago. When the filly won we were all excited in center ring to say the least she is really something special.

I got to place the rosette around her neck and she was shaking like a leaf at the beginning with all the lights etc. The song she ran around to was very appropriate (Legs – ZZ Top). Then she really got into the flow of things and hammed it up. LOL

Awesome conclusion to a great show, I wish everyone could have been there in center ring to experience the excitement. Congratulations to a great filly.

Of course, I watched on the computer, but just have to say that filly was gorgeous. I actually picked her to win it but kept saying to my husband, is it possible for a weanling to win this, with all of the competition?

Sure it was and I certainly think they picked the right horse. What a GORGEOUS FILLY!!!!!!!!

MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO HER OWNERS - SHE IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

The filly's dad is, himself, a Reserve World Grand Champion stallion, Philia Blaze's Joe Dandy. Mom is was a World Grand Champion Jr. Mare, Maestros Nightwind Melody. Both shown by the owners of the little girl, Wayne and Tiffany Porter.

Jean

Anyone have a picture of her or her sire/dam ..anything? I'd LOVE to see her, must be one heck of a filly.

:lol: :lol:

Is this the first time a baby has won champion of champions?

The filly's dad is, himself, a Reserve World Grand Champion stallion, Philia Blaze's Joe Dandy. Mom is was a World Grand Champion Jr. Mare, Maestros Nightwind Melody. Both shown by the owners of the little girl, Wayne and Tiffany Porter.

Jean

Yep - Melody's show record...

1999 YEARLING MARES OVER 28" TO 30" NATIONAL CHAMPION

1999 YOUTH 8 TO 12 WITH JUNIOR MARE NATIONAL CHAMPION

1999 JUNIOR MARES NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION

2001 AMATEUR SENIOR MARE LEV 2 NATIONAL CHAMPION

2001 AMATEUR MARE RESERVE NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION

2001 SENIOR MARES OVER 30" TO 32" RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION

2002 SENIOR MARES OVER 30" TO 32" RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION

And Joey's.... althought the studbook has it a bit wrong... and left out the last one...

1998 SENIOR STALLION RESERVE NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION

1998 SENIOR STALLIONS OVER 30" TO 32" RESERVE CHAMPION

1998 AMATEUR SENIOR STALLION LEV 1 NATIONAL CHAMPION

2000 SENIOR STALLIONS OVER 30" TO 32" NATIONAL CHAMPION

2000 SENIOR STALLIONS RESERVE NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION

maestrosnightwindmelody99.jpg

No big pictures of Joey - but here is the Star Valley website...

Latest posts

Back