Anyone watching Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Anyone else watching it ...all i have to say is WOW. Its on 7:30 - midnight ...they are putting on quite the show with special affects ext. Very very neat.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

We are watching it also. Very impressive. Even my teenage kids are sitting with us and enjoying it.

I've never been a 'sports fan', so won't be watching anything but the equestrian events on TV, but I did just watch the opening ceremony, and it was absolutely AWESOME! What an accomplishment; the Chinese people can take great pride in this astounding spectacle!

"WOW!" is right!!

Margo

We don't have a TV, so I'm not watching it. I heard the opening ceremony cost approximately $100 million. Just think of how many people that could have helped...
default_wacko.png

I heard it was 1.2 billion. It will get its share of critisium. It was really incredible though. I just couldn't believe the accuracy of timing of 2008 individual drummers and when they were doing the tychi, and the popping boxes WOW!

Back