Anyone interested

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
I would like to make some (free) ads in my spare time but I need good quality photos and information you would like added to the ad. I also ask for permission to post the ad on my web site...

Thank you,

Lisa

You can do an ad for me. Thought maybe of my 2 stallions, Onekas Devil After Dark and Cross Country(s) New Kid In Town. Pictures of both are on my website at http://www.spharabians.piczo.com. Look in miniature section. Pm me if you need information, etc.

If you want you can do one for me
default_smile.png
I would love one. Here are a few pictures!

Country Lanes Foxs Freedom Fighter

32" AMHR/AMHA Grand Champion Pinto Stallion

fighterpro4.jpg

fighterpro3.jpg

fighterpro1.jpg

fightershow4.jpg

If you would like to do one from ANY of our stallions on our stallion page help yourself, PM me for any details you need if you would like to do them...

www.amoreminiatures.com

I sure enjoyed the fall picture you did of Tommy it looked GREAT!!

Thank You Lisa,

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

You can do one of any of the horses on our website....the one you did of Echo already was awesome! If you want to do one of a certain horse I may have more pictures if you dont like the ones that are on the site.

Feel free to use any of my horses as well (www.flyin-g-farm.com)...you can pm me for more info if you're interested!

Tracy

Thank you to all whom wish to have an ad. Due to all the requests from emails and this post please be patient to receive yours as this is going to take some TIME. But thats what I asked for- time to do it in my spare time... (I can usually do 2 ads pr day in my spare time and with over a dozen requests already you can do the math). I will add some of the ads to my web site.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all.
default_smile.png

Lisa

Lisa did a ad for us this morning of our newest addition. It looks great!!! It is now on her website.

Thank you again Lisa.

Shana

Here is one I have done-

spharabians2.jpg

will work on the other soon, thanks

Lisa

I would love if you were able to do one for me of my stallion DB Lil Shadow Man.There are pictures on my website. If you need any more information PM me.

Thanks,

Alisha

LeiaGroundDriving.jpg

LeiaStandinguo.jpg

Leiastandingup.jpg

jumping-1.jpg

jumping2.jpg

jumping.jpg

Streachshow.jpg

100_1339.jpg

100_1439.jpg

Ok, i'm not sure if any of these will work, you can find information on my website cetlichilldonkeys.webs.com. I think there are a couple that will.

White nose is C.H. Rising Sun

Black nose is C.H. New Hope

Logo:

untitled.jpg

~Thanks Ian

I sure am! You can go to my website and use any, or I can send you some.

Thanks - this is awesome!!!

www.limitededitionfarm.com

Hi Lisa - what a wonderful offer - extra practice for you and an opportunity for us to see what ideas pop into other minds as they perceive our website presentation. I think you're doing an excellent job already - without the extra practice - and you have permission to feature on your website as examples of your talent of course.
default_wink.png

We still haven't come up with a logo yet - if you're at all interested in practicing with logos - feel free to come up with something you think would fit for us. You can use any info on our website and please know that the color scheme does NOT have to match as I'm not so sure I'm staying with those colors - the person that setup the initial webpage template for me chose that color scheme. So that gives you broader choices. I do prefer something more elegant/classy than cartoonie though.

If logos aren't something you're interested in - then definitely I too would appreciate seeing what you come up with for an ad. The first stallion, Bonus has show pictures on website but I won't have professional pics of other stallions until spring but my mares page is loaded with them.

Feel free to email or PM (a feature I haven't yet used) me if you have questions. I can also email pics directly.

Thanks so much - excited to see what you come up with.
default_saludando.gif

If you feel like trying a different type of ad, please check out our sanctuary website. There are lots of photos on there and I have quite a few more on file. We don't have an ad yet and the site is not quite finished, but it would be neat to see what you would come up with. Thank you for the offer here, even if you can't get at one for me. I know you have lots of responses already.

www.outlawridge.org

When you have the time, I would love an ad done on my stallions.

Windchaser and Riverdance's Desperado

They are on my web site, but if you need me to e-mail their pictures, let me know.

Thanks---I really appreciate it!!!

Hi Lisa

I would absolutely love one of your ads! You are doing a fantastic job!

I have a beautiful new stallion that will arrive in Australia on Thursday of this week.

Id love one to say that he has arrived
default_smile.png

AND/OR

I have several foals for sale that i just had professional photos taken of, and i would love an ad for them?

Would you like me to email photos/details?

Renee

Latest posts

Back