Anyone here a "closet" Webkinz player?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HobbsFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but here it goes... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]My son got a Webkinz pet a few weeks ago and we started playing in Webkinz World on the internet. Turns out, in showing him how to play the games and earn cash to take care of his pet, I have become terribly addicted to the game. So much so that I had to get my own Webkinz pet (that my son has now taken over as well.) :ugh: So I'm currently looking for a new one for ME! :new_multi: :risa8: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Is there anyone else out there that waits until your child is in bed so you can play their game, or is it just me??
default_wacko.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

I've never heard of Webkins, is it something that you can buy at a store then "upgrade" it online or something? (I know what I mean but my brain isn't working good enough to get it out :eek: )

I've been a closet game thief for a while. When the kids get a new computer game that I really want to play (I Spy or Mystery Case Files really has me hooked), I'll sneak into their rooms at night and swipe it out of their computers :new_shocked: The next day they have to go looking for their game all over again, LOL.

I am! I have a Pink Pony named Honor, a black bear named Becca, a cheeky monkey named Chica and a Leopard named Leo!

My sister got me addicted, she has an account and got me addicted by letting me play :D

My username is faithandhonor

I saw them when I was in Michigan last weekend....didn't know exactly what they were, but I've been doing a little research. Now I wish I'd bought one!!!

~kathryn

I admit it... I have a webkinz and thought about collecting a few of them. Haven't looked at playing yet, but dang they are so adorable! Hoping to not get addicted to it, so haven't gone any further with it.

My son & his family visited this past weekend. My 11 year old grandson & 4 year old granddaughter introduced me to theirs & showed me what they did with their webkinz. My son says he plays it also & loves it! I had never heard of it before.................. I feel this is better than sitting & playing games on the internet - at least it teaches them they have to earn money before they can buy anything - then they have to make wise choices if they want to continute to do things & accumulate stuff.. I mentioned to my son, a teacher that they should have age appropriate programs like this in school to acquaint kids with real life experiences & decision making.

[SIZE=14pt]i just went and looked and we have a few of them here but Zada has removed the tags...maybe that's a good thing :bgrin ...Nikki[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]i just went and looked and we have a few of them here but Zada has removed the tags...maybe that's a good thing :bgrin ...Nikki[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Uh oh... Tell Zada to put her thinking cap on and try to remember where she put them![/SIZE]

My daughter has 15+ now. I jump on and play the games with her. She loves them. She got a bunch of her school friends to purchase them too so that they can play each other over the web too. I like playing cash cow.

Latest posts

Back