Anyone have these clippers, or can help me fix mine?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMR

Reaction score
These clippers are brand new and they already don't work. First, I did minimal clipping on an very old horse, the clippers quit after about ten minutes. I thought they were just overheated, so I turned them off and let them "rest." After they were cooled I turned them back on, and they didn't work. They just wouldn't cut the hair. So a week or two later I go to hog my big horses mane, they work perfect(although it didn't take long to buzz his mane off.) Yesterday I give my mini a bath and after he's dry I start clipping his neck. They work perfect. Then I go to his head, they stay for half his head, then quit working. I spray them with Kool Lube, and they work again. He starts getting fussy with his head so I decide to start on the rest of his body. THEY DON'T WORK!!! I spray them again with Kool Lube, and they work for about ten seconds. I turn them off again and read the booklet for the first time. Oops, it said not to use aerosol coolants on them(such as Kool Lube), so I thought I had messed them up. But, I didn't use Kool Lube until yesterday. I cleaned them with the "special wahl clipper cleaning oil" :bgrin and they still don't work, AND now they're all oily and the hair is sticking to them. Has anyone had any experience with these clippers, or know what I could do to fix them? The blades are only removable by screwdriver, and they're supposedly some sort of magnetic clippers...

Latest posts

Back