Anyone got webcam?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I just got webcam and this thing is FUN!

For those that don't have one, here some info. I'm not a techy guru by no means but this webcam was easy, even for a tech dummy like me. I got it at Walmart. They have several kinds. Mine is Logitech Quick Cam IM Plus. About $39.00. This one comes with a headset if I want the option to talk in private. There is a small soft ware disk to upload. I signed up for yahoo IM. I goofed up a lot at first, but after I got the hang of it, it gets easier every time and I am having a blast with this thing. Its a little jerky and there is a split second delay but it still is all good. I am showing everyone my stuff, my gourds and pumpkins, and toys, and of course AMY who likes to get in front of the camera all the time and Dan comes on too. I can talk without tying up the phone. Only problem is that when people call me, I'm usually looking like Lily Munster so I can turn the cam part off if I want. But this is great for people like me that do not have free long distance phone. Just one more reason not to be getting my work done!

I love this thing!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

This has been a public service announcement
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back