Anyone going to the I-90 Sale in MN?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
I believe it's this Saturday. I always mean to go and then I end up having something else to do. Don't think I'll be making it this year either! Who all is going? Are you buying, selling, both?

Ok I guess I'll be sitting there alone. No that's not true either as I'm delivering three horses so those that are picking them up will be there as well. I know a couple others have horses in the catalog as I've studied that thing more times than I can count, not that I can buy though. (hmm where have I heard that before?)

Seriously I love going to I-90, few barns in the Nation can top what they have for a set up. It's always a good way to kill a day.
default_yes.gif
: I've made a couple of my best buys there, while proffessing "I'm not buying".

Well Marlee your not going to be alone. We'll be there. We consigned 1 mare and 2 fillies.

The first time we have ever consigned horses here. But we have also bought a couple top horses from this sale in the past.

I agree it is one of the nices sale facilites i have seen and very well run.

see you there :saludando:

I'll be going also. It's the 1st time consigning horses for me too. It looks like there's going to be some nice horses there in the sale.

Hope to see you folks there!

I'll be there but not shopping or selling - just going to visit and watch!

Bumping back up......

Wondering what lots # 11, 13, 15, 22, 132 brought?

If you don't wish to post here...send me a p.m. Thanks
default_smile.png

Bumping back up......

Wondering what lots # 11, 13, 15, 22, 132 brought?

If you don't wish to post here...send me a p.m. Thanks
default_smile.png

Prices were way down, The crowd was small compared to years past. Alot of no sales

Someone correct me if i got theses prices wrong:

#11-$300

#13-$750

#15-$275 (not sure if that was a no sale or not)

#22-$1575, we bid on her but didn't get her.. Nice, nice filly. A bargain at the price she sold for.

Does anyone have the link to the info about the sale, like a link to the catalog? Thanks
default_smile.png

Thank You Cindy and Lewella for looking those up.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back