Anyone from S.IL going to KY for shows,or ?????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iloveappys

Reaction score
I am looking to find a ride for a mini colt from Hodgenville Kentucky,to Enfield Illnios.I thought maybe if someone was coming from a show,clinic or any event and had room in their trailer maybe we could work something out.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could help you with the trip but it'd be a dedicated trip for your boy
default_smile.png
give a hollar if you are in a jam!

Its roughly a 220 mile trip... if it was just you I'd ask $350. If you had anyone else needing a ride I could offer it much cheaper per person. On the plus side, I have 90% availability, pretty much anytime you needed to go I could do it :p For one horse I'd offer a 3H slant load with no partitions... with two ponies I'd offer a 16' stock trailer with a full center gate. I know its expensive and for that I apologize, but with what fuel is these days, plus a full 9 hour driving day (there and back) I don't know if I could offer it any cheaper. I do live right in the middle of the two locals in Louisville.

Hey,I totally understand
default_biggrin.png
It cost's me $50.00 to fill up a 12 gallon car:
default_new_shocked.gif
.and I surely hate it.

I have an e-mail to the seller about possible transport,if she can't/won't.I'll be back in touch with you.

Have a great albeit hot day
default_saludando.gif

Thank you so much,

Carrie

Latest posts

Back