Anyone else bathing and clipping???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
It's been in the 80s here... very hot. Hot enough to bathe everyone and clip them! I took pictures of "Pony-vista's Rollercoaster" (yearling modern colt) a couple days ago and he looked kinda frumpy in his dirty winter coat. I took pictures of him after he got bathed and I clipped his head and I think he looks much better. Just thought I'd share our sunny pictures for those of you in snow (whatever that white stuff is called...)

Andrea

100_6289.jpg

clarkfeb07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been nice in CA, hasn't it? We have not had 80s here so no clipping yet. Your boy looks nice all clean and clipped.

It will be a while before I can do any clipping - it was -25 this morning! :new_shocked:

Hey disney, mind if i come live with you ..and bring the whole herd??? What do you say :bgrin

He looks so nice, man i really want a modern!

I envy you
default_yes.gif
:
default_smile.png

Wow he looks great!

With this heat I never thought of bathing and clipping- I think I'm still thawing out from the darn freeze!

Well, it's been snowing here, 2 degrees yesterday! :bgrin

I am about to totally clip my Island Shetlands as we are going to try to get to some of the big shows that are held on Mainland UK. My ponies will not have lost any coat at all by the middle of May, so I need to get a head start!

It means keeping them in at night and rugging up, but I shall have to if I am to look anything like in the showring!

default_poke.gif
: :nono: :ugh: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
default_thumbdown.gif
: :xkngt:

OK, those were all the negative smileys I found. LOL

I want to bathe horses so badly as after the winter even a clipping just doesn't cut it. I will have to be appeased with some head and neck clips for a while.

Your pony looks great though, I am happy for you,

Latest posts

Back