Anyone buy from PrimeDesign? Halter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LB27

Reaction score
I was thinking about buy a nylon halter from here:

Prime Design Tack

If you go to the link go almost all the way down to see it: "Nylon Stable Halters". The picture shows a blue halter on a stuffed horse. Just wondering if anyone has bought this and liked/not liked it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never bought from there. I get my miniature horse halters free from Horsechannel.com. So far I've won two--They're 50,000 points each, and you can get about 1,750 points each week and it doesn't take long to redeem one. They're from Ozark Mountain and they're an $18.95 value. All you do is make an account on there and log in everyday, send an "E-card" (you can just send it to your own email address and it works) and vote and comment on a pic from the photo gallery. Then once a week you can take a quiz and upload a video if you want for more points. Its safe too and I got one red halter and one red and white and blue halter and I have over 50,000 more points right now and I joined last year. Just thought I'd let you know =)

I have purchased a lot of stuff from Prime Design including my show cart. Great folks to deal with. I have not, however, purchased the halter you specifically asked about.

Latest posts

Back