anybody take their pets to work?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
obviously, i don't mean horses. :bgrin i know a lot of people work from home...oh how i wish i could!!!...but for those who go to offices every day, are you allowed to take your dogs with you?

i work in a law office. it's just the boss, me and one other secretary. we all have pets. my boss is a cat person, we have two persian cats that live at the office. amy and i bring our dogs often. she just got a new english bulldog puppy and she's been coming every day and sleeping in her playpen. my corgis take turns although simon goes with me more often. maggie prefers to stay home and lay on top of the a/c vent.
default_smile.png

I used to bring my Shih-Tzu, Winston, to the office. I own a financial planning practice with my father. When I brought Winston, he would just be quiet and sleep a lot
default_smile.png
Then we got him his own dog (shih-tzu Willow) and he's been a stay at home brother ever since.

default_wub.png
:

I take my chiuhuah to work right now I baby sit for the summer and the kids mom lets me bring my anti social chi with me! He is going to be so sad when I go back to work in th fall at Preschool!

I love having him with me and he has warmed up to me and the kids sooo much over this summer!

RNR

I take my new corgi pup with me whenever nobody will be home for more than 4 hours. My boss works from his office at his 5 acres and it's not a problem and it's great socializing for my puppy.

well yes but SSSHHHHHHH don't tell...
default_wink.png
: i sneak my pup Darci in whenever i am going to be alone. i figured they would probably say no if i asked, so i just didn't ask - but what they don't know won't hurt them and i hate leaving her alone 5 days a week... and she's company for me when i am here alone so i don't end up talking aloud to myself :eek:

she now has a huge fan club in the building and i am waiting for someone to stick their head in my door and ask for her right in front of the boss :new_shocked:

Absolutely!!!! My pups go to work with me everyday...it's a lot easier since I work/play here on the farm and all I have to do is go out the door and ...wallah.....I'm at work! LOL...ok...so not fair......but the horses and farm are my day and night job! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Yup my GSD Tracey came to work with me every day for years.

Shedding was a problem on the carpeted showroom so I had to vacum several times a day plus she wore a tee shirt which helped and played a lot in the storeroom and warehouse. Lunch hour was tons of fun; there was a park nearby where we would picnic and play.

Amy will be coming to work with me soon as I go back.

Yup the downstairs at my hair salon has a "dog lounge" especially for my doggies, equipped with sofa, toys and everything else they need to have all the comforts of home while they are at work with me. :bgrin Lately they've been staying home to lay around the house in the a/c all day which they don't mind doing either.
default_wink.png
:

My corgi Gracie went with me when I worked at the TB farm she was just a pup and I didnt want to leave her home alone she stayed in the crate when she was very tiny and when we were working with the horses. The rest of the time she rode the golfcart or was in her exercise pen or the tackroom. Kathy

My pets only have to walk downstairs into the grooming parlour to be at work with me.
default_wub.png
:

Yep...work part time at an animal emergency pet clinic! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back