Any of you near Watkins Glen, NY?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimie28

Reaction score
My family and I are up here from Florida till next week and I was just wondering if there were any minis around here? I hate leaving my horses for this long at a time and really miss them! It's hard to get used to that as soon as I awake and just before dark, I don't have to go to the barn. Alot of people get sick of being tied to that schedule but I love it!

I'm about 45 minutes out of Watkins Glen. Woodhull NY 14898 only 3 here tho...visitors are always welcome.

We always love visitors
default_yes.gif
, but we're 3 1/2 hours south east of there in Blairstown NJ.

IM like 4 hrs. away in the lower adirondacks.

We are 3 hours from there got 50 minis whole bunch of foals and a 4H club
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
I board there but youd love it we always welcome visitors you could meet Zorro LOL :D
default_biggrin.png

Aahhhh, thanks for the invites! If I can manage to get the family "willing" I would love to visit! Mine have their winter woolies on too but they are not nothing like the pictures of the northern horses.

We're headed up that way for Thanksgiving (Rachacha
default_risa8.gif
)to see family. and I know what you mean about missing your "routine". I always find myself counting the hours until we come back home. I know that sounds bad, but nothing greater than waking up and going out to feed and have the minis nicker to you!

default_488.gif

We are about two hours southeast of Watkins Glen and have 20 plus minis. I do know someone who lives in Watkins Glen that has minis but I guess i should not give out her name without her permission
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back