Any mini farms in Wadena, MN?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
I just saw on the news that a tornado went through wadena, mn and caused a lot of damage. The death count is 6 at the moment so prayers are needed for their families. I was just wondering if there were any mini farms in the area and if they're ok? I know the MMHC uses the nice facilities there for shows.

Send your prayers for all of the people in need!
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've shown at a Morgan show there, quite a few years ago--I don't know any Mini people that may live there, but I will send prayers to all those affected by this weather.

Actually the MMHC hosts show in Winona MN. Have not heard of any mini people hurt. Had a neighbor up there for an antique car parade, had to take cover. They are okay, but about 1/2 the town gone he said. Have not heard today but possibly set a record for the number of tornados in one day. The old record was 27.

My parents live in Brainerd and Wadena isn't that far. I know there are some mini farms by Brainerd but I don't know about Wadena. I send my prayers to those who are affected. I used to live in Tornado Alley but destruction was never something we wanted.

Latest posts

Back