Any ideas on where to look for mini wagons, single and double?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamarack

Reaction score
I am trying to get my husband interested in mini wagons. We had a Belgian at one time and he loved logging with him. Now we just want to give the grandkids a ride. Any good companies out there that offer a variety of buckboards, covered wagons or other fun wagons? Thanks for your help.

Tamarack

Here is one that we had briefly & just sold. We took it and a harness on partial trade for a couple saddles. It was homemade, specifically for a gal to give her grandchildren wagon rides behind their Mini gelding. It was very well made--simply built but sturdy & very easy to pull. They had it set up for a single but it would have been easy to convert to a team wagon. We didn't need the wagon at this point in time; had it not sold we'd have eventually put a pole on it & used it with a team, but we did manage to sell it just last week (after less than two weeks on the market).

The lady who bought it was thrilled to get it; she'd been looking for just such a thing for quite awhile, and thought she was never going to find one. She also has grandchildren & wanted it for giving them wagon rides.

IMG_1377.JPG

Shirl-Andy up in Ardrossan has a few nifty ones you could check out....

My FIL made me a team buckboard for Christmas last year or maybe it was the year before. I still don't have anyone trained, and just this year have one old enough to drive. So that's my next project; start training.

Here's the one he made:

Miniwagon.jpg

You might try Brian Pugh at

www.sugarrockfarm.com

We have bought from him in the past, several years ago, and I just checked his website. He still has lots of choices if he is still in the business.

Latest posts

Back