Another young life

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity_Acres

Reaction score
I work for my church and today at about 3:30pm we received word that one of our young men, Matt was killed in a car accident this afternoon. He graduated last year and was only 19. We're all in shock.

He was a great man of God and just full of love. He had a beautiful smile full of dipples! He will be missed terribly. He was a friend to all. He loved animals. He and I use to talk "chickens" all the time. And he always had a hug ready. Oh how I'll miss him and that smile. Please keep the family in your prayers if you will. Mom and dad are Annette and Ron and he has 2 sisters, Amanda and Jess. This just tears my heart out. :no:

Janine

:no: my condolences. What a tragedy.....another one :no:

Sending positive thoughts to the family and all who knew this young man.

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: from AZ, how sad!!

Janine, So sorry for the loss of your friend. You know that he is safe in the arms of Jesus. For whatever reason the Lord called him home. I lost my uncle George this week also an auto accident, he was hit by a car while riding his bike.. He also was a pastor and a man of God and is exactly where he has wanted to be since he was converted 60 years ago. We miss their presence with us but need to remember that Death is just a door to the joy that awaits them.

Lyn

God bless his family and his friends........
default_sad.png
Why is it the young Angels on Earth that go first???

MA

I'm so sorry for this loss. Sending prayers for his family and you.

Lyn I'm sorry about your uncle (((HUGS))), Sending prayers your way also.

Back