Another trailer question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just_4_kixx

Reaction score
What brands of trailers make miniature horse trailers? I tried to do a search on miniature horse trailers and only came up with two. I know there's more then two that make them, or that make the conversions.

Thanks for the help. :aktion033:

These are not mini specific trailers but Kingston, WW, Circle J, and Heart are a few that come to mind at the moment. I have the Heart brand trailer that was origionally a llama trailer and works well for my guy.

~Megan

Mini trailers and dividers and such are a frequent and favorite topic.

You can find previous topics doing this ---

Go to the main FORUM screen (where it lists all the forums).

At the very TOP of the page -- look for the word SEARCH (in line with HELP SEARCH MEMBERS CALENDAR)

Click on SEARCH - a form will come up.. I did a search on the key words

Mini Trailer and came up with a lot of topics -- I left everything else set at the defaults to search all the fora and all threads.

Again, its a popular topic and you will find lots of info out there including how people modified their own trailers, favorite brands, likes & dislikes etc..

I think you will find some of the answers you are looking for this way.

Good luck

JJay

Some links:

Trailers Out West -- Hawk Miniature Horse Trailers

Wrangler Miniature Horse Trailers

From the Small Horse.com website

Miniature Horse Trailers

Gore's Trailers

Route 3, Box 369

Whiteville NC 28472

ph: 1-800-334-3488 | e-mail: 910-640-1133

Miniature Horse Trailers

Hart Manufacturing, Inc.

Chickasha OK 73018

ph: 888-810-4278

miniature horse trailers

Little Horse Adventures, Inc.

13013 North Post Road

Jones OK 73049

ph: 405-396-8889 | e-mail: 405-396-2707

Custom Built Miniature Horse Trailers

Millersburg Trailer Sales

PO Box 494

Arcadia IN 46030

ph: 317-984-3631

Miniature Horse trailers

Packard Trailer Sales & Service

263 Central St.

Foxboro MA 02035

ph: 508-543-8564

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet Thanks! I'll do that as soon as it slows down in the office
default_wacko.png
:

Thanks for the tip. :aktion033:

I'm just getting back to the office from an exciting lunch. Thank you everyone who sent me info on the trailers. I made a bunch of calls to trailer places and have info coming to me. I can't wait. I was really impressed how nice everyone was to deal with. I'll be checking my mail every day now waiting to hear back from everyone.

Also, on the list above, the " Miniature Horse trailers Packard Trailer Sales & Service 263 Central St. Foxboro MA 02035 ph: 508-543-8564" is out of business. She's a very sweet lady who said they went out of business in... get this.... 1998! :new_shocked: She said she's tried a number of times to have her number taken off their lists, but as you can tell, it's still there. So heads up to anyone else that's shopping, they are no longer selling trailers.

Again thank you everyone who helped out. :aktion033: If you can think of anything else that you think I should add, or that you dislike on some trailers, post away. I'll be placing my order with in a few weeks I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back