Another hay topic!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I covered them so they would not get dusty. And hopefully to keep bugs off. I know I have been saying small square but these are not small. I say small bc they aren't big round rolls. They are big like yours. Yes I just have the 3 lil minis. I hope it last me a bit. I have never really paid that much attention to how much I use bc I have not been able to use the same stuff. Now I will find out and be able to calculate much better. It is starting to get cool now so it should not sweat. It can still breathe. You have beautiful grand kids and it looks like they love the farm life. I got stung by a wasp last month. I have not been stung by anything in years. It hurt and I think I had a reaction to it my leg was red swollen and itchy for a week. I ended up getting bronchitis. My dr said that the wasp sting just coincidence. Whatever, I don't assume a fly is on me and slap it anymore. I look first. Lol

Latest posts

Back