Another dog woodburn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
This one had to be modified. Her ears weren't up yet in the photo so I had to make them stand up!

wbcedar.jpg

For those that didn't see the first one I did....this is Doodles

wbDoodleweb.jpg

Awesome! Definitely a business sideline. Need a company name yet?
default_wink.png
:

Shawna, absolutely incredible!! Those are both amazing! That first one is so real it is almost scary!

I think it's about time that you become a millionaire by selling your wonderful art

:new_shocked: I'm jealous. Very, very jealous. That's amazing.
default_wub.png
:

Ohhhhh Shawna you are amazing girl! I can not even comprehend how you do that so well!!!! Awesome!!!

:aktion033: Shawna ...you have been blessed with such a wonderful talent...Hay! it sounds as though you have fun creating your treasures as well
default_yes.gif
:

Beautiful! I call my Himalayan Casey, Casey Doodles or Doodles! LOL

wow this forum is so busy this slipped by me... and since we love your work so much, i had to post how great this new one is. can't wait till you do my "granddogs" for my daughter and son-in-law
default_wub.png
:

That's amazing!!! Did you take a class to learn that, or just teach yourself? Stunning! I wish I could do that! I don't think the RA would like me burning anything in the dorm room, though... :bgrin

[SIZE=36pt] WOW! [/SIZE]

You are so talented. I had a woodburning set as a child and lets just say I had no talent.

Latest posts

Back