Another computer boo boo.....duh, help?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
It was all very innocent as I just wanted to change my desktop and my colors for Auturm so I went to Settings and Appearance and began to play with like EVERYTHING they had to offer. Boy, I was just a going at it like crazy clicking and clicking on every thing there. I had so much fun geting just the right shade of burnt orange on here with a nice shade of green. How festive!

I even at one point made everything black so that I could not see a thing.
new_shocked.gif
I sweated that out pretty badly, but I just had to see what that would be like.
new_shocked.gif

Got through that one finally...whew! And then proceed to play around in the little "item" box with a lot of stuff in there to play with too. So much stuff in there to click. What a clicking fest.

Ok here's my latest blooper:

I did something in the numbers box and made everything here BIG as in HUGE! My tool bars, my menu thingy is all gigantgic now. I don't know how to fix the size back.

But you know those little scroll arrrow thingys that we use on the right bottom side of the screen? They are itty bitty tiny and they need to be bigger again so I can see them.

Can someone tell me what to pick to fix the size of this stuff?

Oh yes and I have a gorgeous autum screen saver picked out too!
biggrin.gif

I think this is what happened you changed your Settings~! So right click on the desk top Click on Properties... And go to Settings That should be in the right hand side of the prompt that comes up... Re Set your settings Up to either 800 By 600 Or a bigger setting at 1024 by 768 or there abouts it is a slider so you can sort of see what the screen and icons may look like click apply if that is not what you had it set at just try another setting.....But it sounds like you went to the Smaller setting 600 by 800 or even smaller 400 by 600 If that is what it says then go up to 600 by 800 and so on till you find what you had before...

What shminifancier said should do the trick.

Did it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back