Another christmas party...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Today, we had our annual christmas party, its just a group of friends who all get together, we go out to eat, and exchange our gifts.We all own donkeys so it has to be donkey themed. Here is what I received..I was THRILLED....after I seen the clock on our forum party ..I needed one, and I GOT IT
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
THis is what I got

1# of Door COunty Fudge

3 kinds of Door County Christmas Coffees

a 8 pack of Door County Teas, all differant. (they know I love tea and coffees, and of course fudge!)

A Jackass calender

A HEEHAW alarm clock

A subscription to THE HORSE

A Grooma Rake

A bad if donkey treats

A bad of dog treats

A bag of cat treats (they made sure to cover all of them
default_yes.gif
) Here is all my gifts. Anyone else do more Holiday exchanges with groups of friends? Ce
07giftfromSheveys.jpg

Well ! you just had to rub that party onto us
default_no.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Why weren't we invited ???

Looks like you scored though
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif

* and just curious...are thes buddy's of yours forum members??

and if NOT? why ???
default_biggrin.png

Love ya CE !!!

Yup~~ I thought I made out dang good too
default_wink.png
No, they are not forum members, dont have a clue WHY
default_wacko.png
default_unsure.png
well...Ok, maybe I do
default_yes.gif
its because they all have standard size or the mammoth ones, and no miniatures. I do know a few of them lurk on here, just to see what we're up too, because they commented about our on-line party.. I will try to convince them to join. Come on up--Your WELCOME, to join us, but you do know its only for a few SELECT owners up our way
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
and we DO HAVE FUN!!!
default_yes.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Ce

one big horse yahoogroup (PMU rescue based) i am on did an exchange last year, we were going to do it again this year but one member became a single parent (husband walked out) and is having money trouble so we all voted to instead get things for her and her kids... that is the only other "exchange" i am on. even my work, instead of exchanging, we all donate and sponsor a family... or angel tree...

and this year instead of sending Christmas cards, we took the money we would have spent on the cards and postage and donated it to Eve's Place, a local safehouse for women and children victims of domestic violence.

I belong to a Christmas Club and we exchanged gifts, the one who had my name came and took pictures of the horse and donkeys and framed them and made horse earrings, a donkey key ring, a carved donkey, horse note paper and a cow planter!! oh and a hand towel with horses on the edges.

I done good!!

I have her name next year, she likes lighthouses and hummingbirds...should be easier than donkeys..

Latest posts

Back