Another Beautiful Filly for CJMM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJMM6

Reaction score
fainter. :no: When I had company over we went into the stall, I put my arms around her & she fell over.

She was limp as old rag. My heart was in my throat.
default_unsure.png
: I talked to her & rubbed her all over & she came to. She has done it 1 other time. I hope she stops.

My friends thought she died. :no: I would never of known what was wrong if it hadn't been for this forum.

I was educated on this problem by you experienced breeders. Thank you with all of my heart, I knew she would be ok. She seemed a little too quiet for me so I gave her some foal response & she zipped right up
default_yes.gif
: I think she is homozgous, her dam is.

Meet CJMM Painted Ribbons N Lace

she is a tri color pinto now but her dam is a tri color roan so she may roan up

e8469be0.jpg

e8469bd3.jpg

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Wow she's quite a cutie, you & your friends must of been scared for a little bit! But the forum pulls through again lol
default_rolleyes.gif
: Good Jobs she's very pretty :bgrin

Ashley

Look at that sweet face! I just hate it when they faint! Scared me to death also a few yrs back but this forum saved me too! Congrats!!! :aktion033:

:aktion033: Pretty filly and l would have been scared to if that happened to me...

Congrats, what a pretty girl! I have had fainters too, hate it when thay do that.

What a beautiful filly. I sure hope she out grows it. This forum is awesome.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Thank you so much everyone
default_wub.png
: I sure do hate to sell her. But I have an agreement with

hubby that I won't keep more than 11 minis.

We have a small farm & we just don't have the room. We feed hay & grain all year round.

I have kept 4 of her full sisters for our breeding program. Oh well, it will all work out. :no:

CJMM

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a baby doll Joanie! Thank God I've never had a fainter yet, but if I do I'll at least be aware of what's happening. Congratulations on another beautiful foal!

[SIZE=12pt]What a cutie! Fainters sure can scare you! I had one who would quit breathing when badly startled! Before he was a few hours old I had pinched him with forceps, thrown water in his face and stuck straw up his nose to startle him into breathing again! I named him Cuervo, since I needed some by then~LOL[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back