Another baby or two........and some older ones pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Been so busy I haven't been able to even post; and don't even have pictures of the newest one (Knocker has a FULL brother born Sunday the 4th at 2:30am - bay with four socks, and one tiny white spot on his hip, he's a look a like almost to his sister, going to be neat) Will have to get pictures of him soon when things calm down and the weather corporates even a little.......

Here is the next newest that I haven't gotten around to getting pictures of yet;

a silver buckskin FILLY born 4/26 out of Mountain Meadows Dancing in Diamonds x Little Kings Big City Bucks; filly is a full sister to Erica's Big City Live Wire, a bright silver bay colt from last year.

She's neat, very upright and necky, short backed, tiny head and can trot......

Pictured at about a day and half old

diamonds08filly2.jpg

diamonds08filly.jpg

diamonds08filly3.jpg

I haven't had time to take updated pictures of all of them (maybe can get some of the others soon); but did snap a few when it rained one day and they were standing out in it instead of their sheds.......got that baby fuzz laying down at least!!

Here is CC x Takers boy--- I'm bad and haven't "settled" on a name for him yet; I really like him a lot

cccoltapril3.jpg

cccoltapril2.jpg

cccoltapril5.jpg

cccoltapril4.jpg

Here is Knockers x Takers boy -- Erica's Knock U Out, full brother to TKO, he's not posing to his advantage, but I just love him, he's really small as well, I think he'll top at maybe 31?

I can't wait to get the hair off of him and really "see" him...

knockoutapril.jpg

knockoutapril21.jpg

Here is Echo x Big City filly -- Erica's Big City Echo Me Perfect; full sister to CT, she got a little clip and she's a doll....she's very small and I don't think she'll ever pass 30". Really neat little girl.

echomeperfect.jpg

echomeperfect4-265-1.jpg

echomeperfect4-263.jpg

echomeperfect4-262.jpg

echomeperfect4-26.jpg

Then down in Destiny's pasture I got the two babies down there, but Jill posted pictures of CoverGirl;

here is Sunshine x Bandito, He didn't let me clip his chin whiskers as I was doing it just loose in the pasture and he decided nope.....but he's so cute and tiny, he'll be under 30" too I think....as his dam is in the background and she's only maybe 29"

DSC06896.jpg

DSC06899.jpg

Love them Erica, every one of them
default_wub.png

What is that you are baiting with in the last pictures ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh beautiful babies...l'm looking for long necked fillies now hint hint
default_biggrin.png

I LOVE the buckskin filly. What a doll. There isn't one in the whole bunch that I wouldn't take home....lol.

I sooooooo enjoy your updates, thank you.

Gotta say, the first little filly is the best!!!!!

Big City is doing one awesome job for you.
default_yes.gif

i LOVE the splash colt! i honestly would take him anyday! but i love me some splash paints! haha. I call him!

What Beautiful babies...... I love the buckskin WOW what a gorgeous head !!!!

Their all amazing!

LOVE Knock U Out and Echo Me Perfect

So Stunning.

Wow, they are all stunning! My fav is Echo Me Perfect
default_wub.png
well, and of course, a certain little bay filly that was hiding out for this round of pics
default_wink.png

Love them all!! I couldn't make up my mind which one I would want. Congrats!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back