Another anniversary

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieA

Reaction score
The Fourth of July is our anniversary...43 years..
default_wub.png
: ..OMG it even amazes me...lol I was 18 and he was 20. They said it would never last...lol But we don't like to lose bets so here we are 43 years later.....We have a very old friend who once said we will always be together because...I keep my husband from going into a coma.....and....he keeps me out of jail....
default_rolleyes.gif
: Maybe he was right?

Hi!

Happy Anniversary! Well.... I was married back in '96 on July 3rd.... So "If" I was still married it would of been (OUCH).....11 years!

WOW! I congradulate you on you LONG years of marriage!! I LOVED being married....... but when the other person was NOT going to change........ and it was NOT good....... It left me with NO optioN!

My hats off to you and your hubby! I totally envy couples like yOU!!! :aktion033:

but when the other person was NOT going to change........ and it was NOT good....... It left me with NO optioN!

i hear that... was just thinking a week ago that if i had stayed married the first time June 28 would have been my 27th anniversary - geez! :new_shocked: how the heck did i get that old???

don't give up hope though... although i went from the frying pan into the fire so to speak, with my second marriage ending in less than 2 years, and vowed i would NEVER do that again... i did finally meet a really nice guy - AFTER i STOPPED looking LOL - we just had our 7th anniversary and are still going strong :bgrin

Congratulations Angie, I'll bet the time has really flown by, hasn't it? Sometimes two people are just meant to be together.
default_yes.gif
:

Happy Anniversary Angie, thats a huge milestone for anyone these days. My parents just celebrated their 50th in March. I only got 4 years with my husband before he passed away but we had more in that 4 years than most have in a lifetime, I will treasure it forever and he will always be in my heart.

Congratulations and have a wonderful day.

Happy Anniversary!!! That is really nice to hear about!!!!!!!!

Harvey and I have only been married a few years, but I'm 38 and he is 41. We started dating when I was 16 turning 17 and have lived together since I was 20 or so. *I* was the one dragging my feet about getting marred
default_wacko.png
: I do not know why now and am very happy we are husband and wife.

love47.gif
anniversary.gif
love45.gif

[SIZE=24pt]Congratulations and a very [/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt][/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]AIN'T LOVE GRAND.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

My beloved hubby and I have been married 45 years. He's 79 and I'm 65. Still love him more than anything. Unfortunately I had to put him in a nursing home in January but am able to get him home everyday for a while.

Hope you have a wonderful day. What will you be doing to celebrate?

t

That is totally awesome. So many people approach marriage with the attitude of "if it doesn't work, we can always get divorced". So glad to hear of people sticking it out, like it is meant to be.

I know just how you feel though we've only been married 39 years on June 15th I was 18 he was 19 When we married and just like you eveyone said it wouldnt last. For a few years I sent his aunt an anniversary card evey year to say yup we made another one finally at about 11 years she told me I didnt have to do that any more. lol. Sometimes it seems like forever and others it seems like it couldnt possibly be this long. Big congratulations to you and your sweetheart.

Congratulations. It will be our tenth in August and I think my grandparents are working on their 65th.

Amanda

Congratulations, Angie! :aktion033:
default_cheers.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:

Larry and I only are on number 29 here.........(doesn't count the living together time.)

MA

Latest posts

Back