Another Angel foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our first one this month too. Hope your mare is doing well.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard, I still shed a tear over little Luna just yesterday, and it has been two months! So hug your pretty mare, and tell her that you will get her another foal next year.
crybaby.gif

I am so very very sorry.
sad.gif
Many (((((Hugs))))) to you and Alice! Yep, Murphy's law...

So sorry for your loss. Of course it was a filly, it never fails. But u have been very lucky to have this be your 1st lost foal in all those years. Hope that great record keeps up for u.

I am also you lost the foal. It is heartbreaking because we care so much for our little ones! Bless you.

I am very sorry, it is never easy to lose one. Kudos to you for seeing the signs of her foaling early and taking care of her the way you did.

It does sound like the foal was dead when born and nothing you could have done would have helped. Right now I know that may not matter but it will be better later knowing that you did everything you could and that your mare was taken care of properly.

Hugs to you and your mare.

I am so very sorry for you loss. I know how much it hurts. Hugs to you.

I'm very sorry, Karen. It hurts so much to loose a baby you've waited on for so many months. I hope your mare's grief is short, and I"m glad she's okay.

Latest posts

Back