Annual Membership Fees

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
It is with great pleasure that I write to tell everyone that we have reduced our Annual Membership Fees to just $15.00. We sure hope this generates new faces and brings back some of our past valued members. We understand that the economy is poor and are doing our best to help everyone stay involved that would like to. Please visit our website to fill out an application. www.chancesminihorserescue.org

Thank you!

Warm Regards,

Connie Parr

CMHR President

Last edited by a moderator:
Are memberships renewed on a calander year or on the same date every year you signed up?

Taken directly from our bylaws:

Dues shall be payable in advance on or before the first day of June each year with Membership running from June 1st, 20XX through May 31st, 20XX. Any new Memberships paid on or after February 1, will include the coming new calendar year. There will be no proration of Membership fees. There will be a grace period of 60 days endiing August 1st, 20XX before a Membership is considered cancelled.

I hope this helps you out!

We have just updated our handbook and will have it up on the website very soon. :)

I know this sounds silly. Since my husband and I are a first time members how do we renew? Fill out a new application or just send in a check with our membership number on it?

Gini do you need any help with the CHMR spring auction?

sherry

Latest posts

Back