Animal communicators

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ann knight

Reaction score
On Friday night one of my shelties went missing on our walk . We have done this walk hundreds of times and this is totally out of character . He knows his way home . It is just like he has vanished into thin air . I have done everything I have told others to do over the years ...such as posters, contacting vets, pet stores, Police ,radio stations ...I'm at a loss !

I wondered if anyone has used an animal communicator to help find lost pets ? I know shelties are very capable of taking care of themselves , as I know of serveral dogs who were lost for extended periods of time , to be recovered . My Mom suggested that maybe he wasn't well and went off to die in peace .....I am just so sad and don't know what to do ....any suggestions would be appreciated ......thanks ...Ann

Yesterday (Thursday, Apr 14) we recieved a phone call saying that a dog's body fitting our boy's description was in a beaver pond not far from our home . It was our boy . He had probably drowned on the Friday night . While it is not the ending we wanted , at least we found him . It had been quite a week . I had done all the things I have told others to do over the years to find lost dogs , but it wasn't to be . I have been overwhelmed by the support of friends and folks I didn't know . I will miss my sweet boy but at least now I can grieve and get closure ....as it would have driven me crazy to not know where or what had happened to him .

Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
Ann, Have you re-walked your route that you took? How old is your Sheltie? Was there a wooded area along the way where he may have gotten side tracked and wanted to check things out?

A lot of animal communicators shy away from Lost Animals.... But if you PM me a picture I can put the word out.

I'm so sorry that your dog has gone missing. I know you must be feeling so sad.

Don't waste your time with animal communicators - you'll have as much help opening a fortune cookie
default_wink.png

Have you tried Craigslist? A lot of folks read it - may be a good idea posting a lost ad.

Good luck to you
default_yes.gif

Thank you both for your reply

Miniv- I can't seem to send a message my e-mail [email protected] We live in the woods and Kato , so he was used to bush surroundings and was more a follower when it comes to squirrels.

Miniwhiny - i have posted on Kijiji but will check out Craigslist .

Thank you both ....Ann

Ann,

if you have another dog who was close to the lost one - take him/her out on the same walk. Their sense of smell is amazing and if your dog is out there and hurt...you're other dog(s) may have a good chance of finding him.

Please keep us informed...I'll be thinking of you.

Ann,

I hope you find your dog. I know what it's like when they are gone. I had a little dog once and he lived to about 15 and he did go off to die. It just depends on the dog.

Miniwhinny: Please don't knock all animal communicators! I know a couple and they truly have a gift from God. Don't loop them all in 1 ball. You might turn off the very person who needs them.

Pam

I have 7 more shelties and six of us always do the same walk .......well they all would come with me ....my shadows . He has one special buddy , who strangely enough does not seem to be concerned . It is very strange . I took his buddy with me Saturday when I went out and he really didn't want to go ...I wish I knew <sigh>!

Ann

I have 7 more shelties and six of us always do the same walk .......well they all would come with me ....my shadows . He has one special buddy , who strangely enough does not seem to be concerned . It is very strange . I took his buddy with me Saturday when I went out and he really didn't want to go ...I wish I knew <sigh>!

Ann
default_no.gif
I'm so sorry. I know how worried I get when my barn kitty is late coming home so I can only imagine what a hard time you're having. I'll be thinking of you and getting your pup back safe
default_yes.gif

Keep going back where you last seen him, they normally stay not too far from where they last where.

I had a friend that kept going back in a corn field and thought he would be long gone or would find his way home.

Finally after 4 days he came out they keep wandering but come back to their last spot they remember.

Good Luck and keep us updated.
default_wub.png

Be sure and check to see if your local pound has a website listing found dogs.

My neighbor lost hers last summer and someone found him way far from where he was lost.

They listed him on the pound website and they found him.

Don't lose hope! We rescued a collie that was found in the woods by some hunters. His owners were located but only after he was neutered so they didn't want him back. He was found 40 miles from his home and had been missing for 5 weeks so was living wild for that long.

Prayers that you'll find your dog soon!

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and words of encouragement ! I know shelties are quite capeable of looking after themselves and am trying to be optomistic. I have contacted the radio stations, Municipalities, put up lots of posters and adds in the local papers . I will keep you posted ...thanks again ....Ann

A friend recently lost and found her dog by putting an ad on craigslist with a picture. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back