AMHS Christmas Parade ( LOTS of Pictures)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry all us southern people couldn't make it. Poor Jan had to work. Great job tho!! U guys need to do costume in the shows!! Save those costumes for next season. Agian GREAT job!!! Sorry we missed it.

Shelley<><

GREAT photos, Erica and what a super way to showcase our versatile miniature horse breed! I love all the photos, you all looked awesome...
default_yes.gif
:

Take care and Bucky says :saludando: !

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

default_aktion033.gif
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! Looked like you all had a wonderful time!!
default_aktion033.gif

Joyce

What an awesome parade, with such super costumes and gorgeous little horses! Loved the pics!

Omgosh! You guys got right into it! Thats a beautiful angel costume-- it seems like your family is VERY creative!!! Your aunts hair!! Oh my gosh! LOL-- how long did it take her to get ready!?

Ho Ho Ho!

Oh Erica, I LOVED those photos. It has got me right in the Christmas spirit.
default_aktion033.gif

I have been in an Autumn/fall parade with Bailey and it was the best fun. I'd love to do a Xmas parade. You guys are so creative. It looks as if so much effort went into all the costumes. The effort paid off, those photos are amazing!

Looks like an old thread got pulled back out........these are from last Dec. from out AMHS - Arkansas Miniature Horse Society club at the Christmas parade.

We had a great time and other than it was FREEZING - literally!!

Omgosh! You guys got right into it! Thats a beautiful angel costume-- it seems like your family is VERY creative!!! Your aunts hair!! Oh my gosh! LOL-- how long did it take her to get ready!?
Actually that was an old wig that my mom fixed up for the freeze miser, turned out cute I thought.....

We have this same parade on the 1st, too bad you guys aren't close enough to come. Theme this year is Christmas around the World.....I know Sherri Martin is up to some things for it, last I heard she was making her cart into a globe.........mine, Clementines and Maxines' are undecided at this point.

Major, WOW ! You have some very fancy outfits and looks like it was quite the parade. Thank you for sharing those fun pictures.

These are great!!!

Thank you for sharing...

Liz

Latest posts

Back