AMHS Christmas Parade ( LOTS of Pictures)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well the AMHS (Arkansas Miniature Horse Society) participated in the annual Christmas parade held in Heber Springs Arkansas. I proved to be a great parade with lots of people in attendence even if it was FREEZING........and lots of people/floats in the parade as well.

We had 12 miniature horses in attendance and many more of our members present. I just wanted to thank all those that came out to be in the parade, it was great exposure for the minis and the club. We had people stopping us on the way out saying "they enjoyed us the most"

Our sign holders and leaders of our group, Clementime and Kindley as beautiful angels

ebbee396.jpg

Myself as an angel, and Erica's Cloverbud; who I made into a christmas present with lights and all

ebbee52a.jpg

My aunt Maxine and my sweet boy - JSW Royale Deed. They were the FREEZE Miser. Royal had snowflakes velcroed all over him.

ebbee44e.jpg

The Freeze Miser and Kenny Archer and his filly as the HEAT miser...

ebbee1e0.jpg

Chasta and Terri Harrison driving Mo-

ebbee27c.jpg

Jay Harrison as our Christmas tree and Ballet his reindeer-

ebbee2a7.jpg

The Johnston family - as Mary, Joesph - donkey and all.....

ebbee361.jpg

Bonnie Brighton as an elf and her little filly, Addie

ebbee228.jpg

Mike Brighton on the sidelines supporting as an elf

ebbee198.jpg

Ron Hayes as a snowman and Chrissy as a present-

ebbee10d.jpg

Sherry Martin and her grandson, as elfs and her new driving horse pulling a sleigh.

ebbee3d8.jpg

Dennis Martin, and Little Bit-

ebbee2eb.jpg

Summer Martin (now married, but don't remember her last name sorry) with Little Bit

ebbee16b.jpg

Sherry's brother all the way up from Texas as a jack in the box-

ebbee32f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES.
default_wub.png
: WISH WE COULD HAD SEE IT.

TAKE CARE,

MELISSA

Oh how fun, fun, fun!!! I enjoyed all of those pictures! Our parade is tonight, my daughter will be walking with her school in it. That cold miser costume.... and ALL of the costumes.... so creative, all of you did such a terrific job on them!

~Karen

:lol: We had a great time!!! We do have a great group in our miniature horse club.
default_yes.gif
: Thanks for posting the pictures Erica. :aktion033:

WONDERFUL....just WONDERFUL! Your whole group's costumes were unique, bright & colorful, and very inventive! :aktion033: I can see very clearly why you were the HIT of the parade!
default_yes.gif
:

WOW!!! :aktion033: You guys really know how to make a Christmas parade! Great Job!!! :aktion033:

AWESOME effort of Christmas spirit displayed by your club, everyone looks great.
default_yes.gif
:

Erica,,,, WOW.....You look marvelous
default_blush.png
:

:aktion033: Oh my gosh that was wonderful! What a ton of work those people put in to see it was a success. How fortunate you are to have that many people available to be in it. If I can get 5drivers to do this I would be out of my mind with Joy.

Just not enough people up here to do it.

So Bravo and thanks for sharing.

Maxine

Those are great pictures! :aktion033: Looks like you guys had a blast! Why can't you guys live in TN?? :lol:

:aktion033: Looks like Everyone is having a BLAST!!! Including the horses!!! :aktion033:

Thanks for sharing the pictures Erica, it was alot of fun to look at them!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Those pictures are great! It looks like you all went all out AND had a lot of fun! It's such a great way to show people how much fun and how lovable miniatures are
default_yes.gif
:

thumbs-up2.gif

How incredibly creative!! Awesome costumes and the mini's all look terrific!!!

:lol: WOW, that is just AMAZING!!!! Great pictures and obviously wonderful spirt in your group. Wow I hope you can get the pictures printed in a magazine or newspaper too, becuase it really is impressive.

Great Job to ALL :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back