AMHR Youth Packet Information.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamweaver

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I am needing some information on the Jr. Royalty Application. They are due by April 15, so time is running out. I don't have our 2006 packet yet and I was wondering if anyone did? If so, I was wondering if you could tell me what the application involves. [/SIZE]

Thanks, Dana

I'm not sure what's happening on the Youth stuff this year. There is a change in who will be chairing it -- Darcia did an awesome job of making sure every T was crossed and every I was dotted in the past. I maintain the Youth website and no one has given me any information for updating it at this point in time. I'm not sure who's tree needs to be shaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dana,

I don't have a 2006 packet, but it won't change much from the 2005 packet (which I do have). The application for princess and junior ambassador asks for the following:

1. Please describe your involvement with shetlands and/or miniature horses.

2. Please list and describe school, extracurricular, church and community activities, or memberships that you are involved in.

3. Describe why you wish to serve as ASPC/AMHR Registry Princess/Jr. Ambassador.

4. Tell what you can do to promote the club.

5. Please enclose the names and addresses of two references.

6. Please attach a recent photo to the application.

It also asks for basic information like address, phone, age, member number, and signatures.

I do know that the address to send applications to will change this year, but hopefully you will get a new packet with that information. If you don't get one soon, e-mail me and I will fax you the 2005 one and who to contact about where to send it. Hope this helps!

Tammy

I haven't recieved mine yet either
default_sad.png

i have the address to mail it to somewhere. The person is Pam Basham. I did call her to get Kyles application. Ill find the addy and post it

Latest posts

Back