AMHR Performance Horse of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roelene

Reaction score
I just wanted to share our good news -- Our son, Ben Lundy just received notification that his horse M. D. Dynamo has been named AMHR Division B Performance Horse of the Year.

Roelene

WOW l think thats one of the best titles to get. Performance horse of the year :cheeky-smiley-006:

Great news. :aktion033:

would love to see a picture of your horse?

thanks melissa

Congratulations to Ben Lundy. Also to Scott and Roelene Lundy, who is one of the nicest, most modest people you will ever meet. Roelene drove Dynamo to two of his five 2006 AMHR National titles -- Open Roadster and Roadster Stake.

All three members of the Lundy family are terrific drivers, and they and Dynamo make a great team.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations!! That's quite an accomplishment! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations to Ben Lundy. Also to Scott and Roelene Lundy, who is one of the nicest, most modest people you will ever meet. Roelene drove Dynamo to two of his five 2006 AMHR National titles -- Open Roadster and Roadster Stake.

All three members of the Lundy family are terrific drivers, and they and Dynamo make a great team.

Congrats to you all that is wonderful. Rolene also drove my mare Dancer to a National Championship as well!

All are wonderful and patient.. poor Rolene.. here she just barely meets me , drives dancer and there I am practically pulling her out of the cart with a giant bear hug

COngrats on the wonderful title of Performance horse of the year!!!

Last edited:
Roelene,

A well deserved CONGRATULATIONS. I loved watching you show this horse to his best. :aktion033: :saludando:

Arlene

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033: That is wonderful, can we see a photo of your horse, please!!!!!!

Thanks, Yvonne

CONGRATULATIONS Ben and family!!! Dynamo is a neat horse! :aktion033:

We gotta get you posting pictures....
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

My husband and I were talking about this just the other day and saying how could anyone but Dynamo win. The first time I saw him in the ring I knew he was special.

I agree about the Lundy family too, they are a class act and a fun family. My kids pretty much adopted them as their "other parents" this past show season and if they disappeared on me I always knew I'd find them at the Lundy stalls.

I also will never forget driving out of the ring at nationals all excited because I placed in the top ten in one of the classes that Dynamo won and I looked over at Roelene to congratulate her and saw one of my kids proudly walking next to her holding her championship plaque up in the air like he'd won it himself.

So much for my top ten ribbon! :bgrin

Thank You for all your kind words. He is a neat horse and a pleasure to drive.

I haven't posted pictures, but if you have the December Journal on page 46-47 you will see his Stakes win photos in Pleasure Driving and also Roadster Over.

Back