AMHR Paperwork

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickermaker

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I sent in paperwork for 3 different horses and got all of it back within 2 weeks. I was thrilled with the return time. Have heard how slow they are with paperwork - I can't say this. Now if they would just get my name spelled right on my membership card - I'd be overly extremely happy. Am calling them tomorrow on this - weird they have it right on all paperwork other than invoice and my membership card - huh, go figure!

Lucky you! I'm still waiting on paperwork that was sent in the first of this month. Got my AMHA and PtHA papers, but no AMHR yet.
no.gif
Hope they come soon!

Very lucky you! I sent three in and mailed them certified with return signature. They signed for it on the 5th and still nothing.
no.gif

Fran

Yep I sent my stuff in like late November but they might have gotten it the first part of December. Sent alot of stuff in but they updated it on their studbook online. Still waiting to see my new stallion on there.

I generally get my AMHR paperwork back quite quickly. I do know that they have a LOT of stuff come in at the end of the year (so many people waiting til the "last minute" to get registrations, etc, plus there are all the stallion reports) so it does slow down some.

I was thrilled to get a temp-to-perm paper back in record time from AMHA not too long ago-- in the past I've had to wait MONTHS. I hear that they've hired more help in the office? Whatever they've done, I am very thankful!!!

Loess Hills said:
Seems to depend upon the time of the year when paperwork is returned quickly.  With both registries.............being PATIENT is a virtue.
532276[/snapback]

Yep! and if you NEED it back FAST-- pay for the "rush" feature! You can get it back in a flash!
yes.gif

I just called AMHR this morning; today they are entering work received on Dec. 20th. Paperwork I mailed on Dec. 5th (I think it was the 5th) was apparently invoiced just yesterday, which means it took awhile to get there in the mail. Now I'm concerned that the remainder of the work, which I mailed Dec. 18th, won't have gotten there by today...and I'll get stuck with a bunch of extra fees. Most of the letter mail has been getting to/from the US in far less than 9 days, even this time of year (at least mine has!) but just watch--if it means more cost to me, in this instance it will take longer.

When I called I was told that the application for one of my fillies is being sent back--RuthAnn couldn't tell me why--but I've looked it over & it has to be a name issue. Any one know if "Ice" or "Frost" is a registered suffix????

More than one person assured me that if I noted a color correction on my temporary to permanent application that they would change the color without charging the $10 color change fee. Huh. Apparently I got charged the $10--at least it sounded like it was listed as a charge on my invoice--will see for sure when I get the paperwork back. If they charged me for the color change then I was short fees overall--maybe that's why I'm getting the filly's application back? I thought for a $10 fee shortage they'd keep the paperwork & just send an invoice for the amount due?

I sent in Angels transfer papers to AMHR and WCMHR ..still nothing and its been over 2 weeks. Cant wait to get them back
biggrin.gif

Leeana

I called AMHR yesterday and she told me mine was invoised on the 28th. Yippee! Can't wait!

Fran

LoveCoco said:
I sent in Angels transfer papers to AMHR and WCMHR ..still nothing and its been over 2 weeks.  Cant wait to get them back 
biggrin.gif

Leeana

532719[/snapback]

If you give me her reg. number for AMHR or her registered name I can look it up in the studbook to see if your name is on their or not. It usually takes about 2 weeks on transfers with AMHR. Now WCMHR you will be in for a long wait unless they changed things
rolleyes.gif

Her name is

JK'S LITTLE ANGEL (94714A)

Also if it wouldnt be any trouble ..she is bred to a blck/whte stallion and i really wanted to see a picture of him. His name is 4 DS BUDDY L (223178A)

....I've already been warned about WCMHR return time
wacko.gif

Thank you JMS!
yes.gif

Leeana

biggrin.gif

Current Owner: JAMIE SLUSHER

Sorry, I guess AMHR is loaded with paperwork.

On the studbook they don't have pictures of the horses on their. That would be cool if they did but I'm sure would cost alot of money lol.

Ohh they probaly were not in the office during the holidays. I dont remember if it was AMHA or AMHR but one of them wont be in office untill the 2ed i think.

How do you get to the stud books?

Thanks so much

Leeana

LoveCoco said:
Ohh they probaly were not in the office during the holidays.  I dont remember if it was AMHA or AMHR but one of them wont be in office untill the 2ed i think.
How do you get to the stud books?

Thanks so much

Leeana

532872[/snapback]

There is a form that you have to fill out and pay $50 for a full year's service. If you have alot of horses and want to make sure your paperwork is getting done its a good thing to have. For instance...my colt that I bought I was just given the applications for, but so far they haven't registered him, but got the rest of my paperwork done, so I'm thinking something's wrong with his papers
rolleyes.gif

And of course AMHR doesn't want to switch my new stallion from black to grey lol.

Back