AMHR Paperwork, foals, very happy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aggravation Acres

Reaction score
From the time I mailed them until I got them back was less than 3 weeks. :aktion033: Maybe a few days sooner (we have a post office box so we only pick up our mail 3 times a week) I was really shocked the got here that quick.

The question I have. On the paperwork it had Lindales Arabian Little Dude as a grey dapple. For some reason I thought he was a silver bay.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Sorry if this comes up twice. I did it eariler today and my computer froze and I do not believe it went any where.

Deb

You did VERY well with the timing!

As for the color issue........it's been my experience with both AMHA and AMHR, that they have a difficult time accepting certain colors -- one being silver bay. Another is perlino - which they want to say is cremello.

We own several silver bays that are listed as either chestnut or sorrel, and a perlino that is listed as cremello.

It is VERY frustrating.

MA

i must have been lucky because when i transferred tamale amhr did list him as a silver bay. Right after that they changed their policy I think to labeling all silver carrying horses as silver dapple which is true just doesnt give the whole picture

We also have a Perlino mare listed as a Cremello -- bought from Little Kings-- but MaryAnne said AMHA does not recognize Perlino -- or did not at that time anyway.

Back