AMHR Look up pretty please!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleB

Reaction score
I purchased one of the minis selling at the Meadow Wood Farm Disperal Auction, and now I am trying to get all of her paperwork in order.

Would someone please do a registry look up of the pedigrees and foals produced for sire "Brewers Orion Replica" and dam "Brewers Major Charm" ?
default_rolleyes.gif

The auction company beleives they can find my mares papers if they know her registration number!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed & thank you for your help!

Neither sire or dam are listed in AMHR. I've looked under Brewer and then also used key words of each name. I tried to go into the AMHA stud book but noticed my renewal was due the 19th so got it paid but won't have access until tonight at the earliest.

Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the sires AMHA registration number, it's A 67962 (for a starting point), but I'm still I don't have anything on the dam yet. Any AMHA info that anyone can find would be great also! Thanks again!

That sounds like a mess...which I figured it would be when i went the the auction site and saw the info (or lack of) they had for the horses listed.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back