AMHR Look Up Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniNHF

Reaction score
I am looking to register my boy into the AMHR so I can show him at some of the R shows next year, (he is already registered A) but Im not sure if his Dam is registered in R or not, Ravenwood Remember Your Manners. I have his Sire's R number just not his dams.

Any help is appreciated
default_smile.png

I'm also looking for some information about a horse:

Prince Pim

F: Toyhorse Starlight Prince

M: Toyhorse Princess Winnora (or wynnora)

FM: Toyhorse Prince Schnaps.

Is any of these horses amha or amhr registered. My guess is that they are falabella.

thanks a lot

Greetings

Sandra

Ravenwood Remember Your Manners is not registered in AMHR. I went back and checked her sire and birthdate, and there is nothing showing for her sire for a filly with the same birthdate. Sorry.

Don't find any of the names you gave registered in AMHA or AMHR, and I don't have them in my Falabella database of Falabellas from several of the European Falabella Registries, but I only have pure Falabellas in my database and not from all the Registries.

However, I do know that Toyhorse Prince Schnaps is from Toyhorse Tinsley Tornado X Wantsley Peony. With the Wantsley lines, I would guess that you are looking at some English Shetland lines, not necessarily Falabella or perhaps a blend of Falabella and English Shetlands.

The email address for Toyhorse International is: mailto:[email protected] Toyhorse Stud was founded purely for miniature Shetlands, although they did purchase a herd of Falabellas and are known for their Falabella/Shetland crosses. Their horses are registered in the British Miniature Horse Registry and they founded the British Miniature Horse Society.. Perhaps they could help you.

~~Diane at Castle Rock

Thanks for checking. Odd that she wasnt registered AMHR because I have heard that Ravenwood usually double registers. Ugh I wasnt really looking forward to paying the price to hardship him in. :/

Ravenwood Remember Your Manners is not registered in AMHR. I went back and checked her sire and birthdate, and there is nothing showing for her sire for a filly with the same birthdate. Sorry.

Sandra, all the Toyhorse prefixed horses were bred by Mrs. Adorian - I'm sure I have heard of Schnaps, but cant remember ever seeing him. One of mine is related to Tinsley Tornado who appears in a lot of Toyhorse pedigrees. The Wantsley stud also bred a lot of spotted miniatures so your boy may have spotty breeding, he certainly isn't a Falabella, and to confirm what Diane says, I doubt if any of your others are Falabellas, although they might come from part bred lines. How old are they because I do have info on a lot of the 'old' Toyhorse lines locked away in a cupboard somewhere?

MiniNFH I'm sorry your horse proved not to be AMHR registered.

Very simple answer, Red To Remember was not registered into AMHR until 2011, Miss Manners was born and sold before then. However, if her current owners are interested in getting her AMHR registered, I do all of the paperwork for AMHA and AMHR for Ravenwood, I can help you out with that. Email me if your interested, [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if Manners was still with the farm where my boy was born they would have already had her in the AMHR but she was sold over seas and they said it is most likely the new owners wouldnt be interested in registering her in the AMHR
default_sad.png
. I appreciate the help though im going to try to register him before the end of the year at least to get the discount. It would benefit me more to have him in "R" because there is an abundance of those shows up here in my area vs "A."

Very simple answer, Red To Remember was not registered into AMHR until 2011, Miss Manners was born and sold before then. However, if her current owners are interested in getting her AMHR registered, I do all of the paperwork for AMHA and AMHR for Ravenwood, I can help you out with that. Email me if your interested, [email protected]

Latest posts

Back