AMHR Delmarva Spring Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy's_mom

Reaction score
Hello all! I was interested in the AMHR Delmarva Spring Classic show on June 5 & 6. I had contacted Nina O'Brian back in March about adding my name to the mailing list for the class list for this show(which she said she would do) but so far I've not received anything for this show. I was just curious if a class list was already out or if they haven't been sent out yet. Is there a website for the Delmarva show that I could maybe get a class list from?

I sent Nina an email last week asking about the class list for this show but I have not received anything back from her yet. I know the show has been approved per the AMHR website show schedule but I don't want to have to wait until last minute to try and get all the papers ready and have the vet come to do last minute work ups. I understand that life gets a little crazy this time of year with shows and foals being born.

Thanks in advance!

Becky

Just noticed on the LB sale page about this show. Sorry for not paying a little more attention. I'll wait and see if I get anything in the mail.

Becky

Latest posts

Back