AMHR Convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Strass

Reaction score
Belinda,

Would you please post any information (specifically the hotel info
default_wink.png
) for ASPC/AMHR Convention?

I need to make my reservations, but I don't see any information in the April/May online issue of The Journal. I bet I'm not the only one in this boat which is why I thought I would ask here.
default_smile.png

As always, thank you for being our Area V director!!

Belinda,

Would you please post any information (specifically the hotel info
default_wink.png
) for ASPC/AMHR Convention?

I need to make my reservations, but I don't see any information in the April/May online issue of The Journal. I bet I'm not the only one in this boat which is why I thought I would ask here.
default_smile.png

As always, thank you for being our Area V director!!
Lisa

the information USED to be on the ASPC web sight...haven't been there to check...think someone said they had remeoved it for one reason or another...did you check there....I am in the same boat as you are...so it would be helpful if Belinda would post information here or tell us where to go look!

Thanks B

Sharron

And here is wonderful news..someone told me they mapquested the hotel and it is only 4 miles away from the airport!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank goodness and thank you to the planners there is really nothing more stressful then traveling all day long and then having to worry about waiting for a shuttle to take you the 30 -45 min drive to the hotel so this is MUCH APPRECIATED
default_yes.gif

Making my plane reservations this weekend

Back