AMHR/ASPC website...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not impressed with the new website. I do NOT find it user friendly at all. One time it will let you print a form -- the next time it will not.

Tonight I wanted to check the judges & stewards -- looking for a particualr one -- waited 10 minutes - got a blank page that said error occurred .

I also wanted to read an article -- clicked on the article - got an advertisement for groomong or somethning that had no interest to me whatsoever,never was able to get the article.

I do not have that kind of time to waste. Sorry. TIme is also money .I am a paid up member as well as a judge.

i needed a form for the end of the year - had to get the office girls to email it to me. The girls are fantastic to help out -- but it adds to their work load as well.

Candi I see you are a trainer here in the North West.. would love to hear more about the pinto shows you attend- I wish our circuit here was competitive (meaning more mini horses not quality) Are you new to minis?
Yup outside of Spokane - moved here a few years back ;) Love how "central" it is!

Purchased (too many) minis after getting hired to judge a show in SW WA that was 1/2 minis and ponies. Have shown them WSH and have done very well. Started Pinto this last year with minis/ponies and shown PtHA for while with full-sized horses.

Finally "refining" our mini and pony focus - can't own them all!

You doing the Cascade Pinto shows in Spanaway and such?

Latest posts

Back