AMHR/ASPC Convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
Getting ready to make the trek to Arkansas for the AMHR/ASPC/ASPR Convention. Not looking forward to the trip, but hopefully will see a bunch of forum folks there. There are some really interesting subjects that are going to be decided at the convention.
default_wink.png

Hope everyone that can will make it. If nothing else it should be a lot of fun to see everyone without the pressure of a show or something!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be there on Thursday for the mini committee meeting ... then go home. And going back on Saturday for the Awards breakfast, general meeting, and then to go to the Stewards training class that afternoon. I might not be breeding any more horses, but I definitely want to stay involved!! All of my best friends are in the business and I don't want to lose that connection.

Getting ready to make the trek to Arkansas for the AMHR/ASPC/ASPR Convention. Not looking forward to the trip, but hopefully will see a bunch of forum folks there. There are some really interesting subjects that are going to be decided at the convention.
default_wink.png

Hope everyone that can will make it. If nothing else it should be a lot of fun to see everyone without the pressure of a show or something!
default_yes.gif
I'm very interested in what will happen on a couple of things so I'd like to be a fly on the wall but I hate to pay the hotel and put up with the hassle of it all. Please, please keep us informed!

Does anyone know if the steward's clinic on Saturday after the HOF is open to everybody or just people that are already stewards??????

I will be going with a group of friends from central Oklahoma. This will be my first time to attend and I am looking forward to the educational offerings, as well as the committee meetings. I am looking forward to meeting folks from the forum also.
default_saludando.gif

Curt & I are going. I'm not for sure, but I think anyone can attend the steward meeting. You might contact the ASPC/AMHR office to be sure.

Pam

I wish we could go, but with our recent move and Nationals its just not happening. The timing is just off generally speaking I think as well...between Nationals and Holidays makes it hard to come up with extra cash for a trip...I don't know...we'll see next year I guess...lol

I am all registered for convention, it's in my backyard and I can't go, except we will be there Saturday morning for the HOF breakfast and get Lita's ASPC HOF. My brother was in an accident on September 30th. A tractor rolled with him at work and he lost his left hand, had a pneumothorax, broken ribs, and a torn CL (which he had to have surgery on 2 weeks ago). I have used up a lot of time runing back and forth to dr's and hospitals I can 't take any more time off of work. For those that do get to go, please keep the rest of us updated on what is happening with the rule changes.

John, will see you there. Coming with Teacup and one other. Should be in Wednesday evening unless things have changed. Want to be there for the AMHR and ASPC Committee Meetings.

This is true. I wish that I could make it this year, but it just didn't work out timing or money wise this year.

I agree with Sandee and hope that those there will keep us informed!
default_pray.gif
Wishing Convention was online just like AMHA's meetings...
Agreed

Im kind of scared to see what comes of some of these proposals..

We will be there, not sure what to expect as it's our first one but excited. Can't wait to meet new people
default_smile.png

Mike and I will be there, and are looking forward to it as always!
default_saludando.gif

Does everyone have their "era" costume for the dance on Thursday?!
default_new_shocked.gif

My grandaughter told me yesterday when we were talking about the party, that she didn't think they made cavemen or dinosaur costumes. She thought it was very funny!! LOL
default_sad.png

See everyone there.
default_yes.gif

My grandaughter told me yesterday when we were talking about the party, that she didn't think they made cavemen or dinosaur costumes. She thought it was very funny!! LOL
default_sad.png

See everyone there.
default_yes.gif
Out of the mouth of babes! LOL

Wish I could be there.

Wow Terri, I'm SO sorry to hear about your brother!!!
default_sad.png

default_sad.png

See everyone there.
default_yes.gif
Ahhh seems to me your grandaughter and my daughter Raven would get along just great.... I got pretty much the same comment although instead she simply said what era prehistoric.... sigh

Thats okay, you can bet when she wants to go to a show or start showing a new horse all of a sudden Grandpa is her best bud. I will make her pay for that little slip.
default_unsure.png
LOL See you at convention!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back